Nothingness Fluff ,part 2

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
I've been on this route over two years and there are many houses I haven't been to yet and don't know the numbers of.
I get that but I rarely had a package for one of those houses during peak.

It was the same people that got stuff throughout the year. But instead of getting stuff once or twice a week they all got stuff 4-5 times a week.

Operational needs

Virescit Vulnere Virtus
How could it be that "plain and simple"? I just find it hard to believe why that would be enough cause to shut it down. What rule was it breaking? I could be wrong but I think someone is abusing his power.
Because if Trip started the thread, he should be able to ask for it to be locked. Unless, it's a thread like NF3 that has taken on a life of it's own. Hopefully, Gumby is SOL on ever getting this thread closed again. Lol.

rod

Retired 23 years
After you learn the route dark doesn't matter at all.

The first rural route I won the bid on was in late Oct of the year. I didn't know what the last third the route looked like in the light until probably mid April of the following year. I spent may a night wandering around in the dark looking for some farm. Add to that back then there was no cell phones, no E911 addressing system with every resident having a nice little reflective house number at the end of the driveway and NOBODY had their name on their mailbox because "everybody" knew them.

rod

Retired 23 years
Because if Trip started the thread, he should be able to ask for it to be locked. Unless, it's a thread like NF3 that has taken on a life of it's own. Hopefully, Gumby is SOL on ever getting this thread closed again. Lol.

BINGO----it just now dawned on me that Trip started the thread so he should have the right to take it down. I was thinking someone else had started it. I will now remove my tinfoil hat and settle down . Carry on.

Status
Not open for further replies.