Old cars rotting away on your route?

morgahorse

I started this thread because there are more old cars rotting on my route than there are 200 mph supercars or total resto classics. I do love cars of all shapes and sizes. If I were on morgahorse's route, the thread would probably be $250,000 cars on your route! Love the Lincoln, it looks like something out of Goodfellows.

Actually after almost 8 years of driving I'm still swinging, so these are cars I see on all different routes in all different neighborhoods. That Lamborghini was a one off and the resto rod was something that had been sitting in his garage for years and hardly ever came out anymore and the wife was nagging him to sell (I asked).

Also I take it as a challenge to fit the package car in the picture when possible.

morgahorse

zdelorean.jpg

cosmo1

Perhaps.
Staff member
The pinto was a great idea gone spectacularly wrong. The perfect storm of stuff that people looked over to make that car as terrible as it was is really amazing.

Actually, I tend to agree with you. But a Mustang based on the Pinto? That was as bad as the T-Bird based on the Fairmont.

BTW, if you want tease, I owned a Vega.

oldngray

nowhere special
In the 1970's My father and sister had Mustang II's and my mom had a Pinto. I thought I was the only sane person in the family for driving a Chevelle.

Actually, I tend to agree with you. But a Mustang based on the Pinto? That was as bad as the T-Bird based on the Fairmont.

BTW, if you want tease, I owned a Vega.

If you worry about what every car is based on you'll never be happy with anything.