Old cars rotting away on your route?

1080Driver

Is the Chrysler a Dodge Daytona or a Plymouth Superbird? The Ferrari looks like an F40? Someone has excellent taste in supercars!
These aren't owned by the same guy. Its a SuperBird Clone, not a legit SB. The F40 is all Ferrari, the owner was moaning that he can't find tires for it anymore. Poor guy

morgahorse

You seem to be missing the rotting away part of this thread. Morgahorse.

Sorry, but I haven't seen to many rotting cars while on route, but have seen a lot of cool cars and thought I'd share.
Of course one could technically argue that the cars are rotting just at a much slower rate because they are being taken care of and not thrown in a yard and ignored.
I have some more if people would like to see them. If not I'll stop.

morgahorse

Ok...for the rotting part. This car has been sitting out by this barn/garage for a couple of years and hasn't moved...
znot for sale.jpg

65Goat

You seem to be missing the rotting away part of this thread. Morgahorse.
I started this thread because there are more old cars rotting on my route than there are 200 mph supercars or total resto classics. I do love cars of all shapes and sizes. If I were on morgahorse's route, the thread would probably be $250,000 cars on your route! Love the Lincoln, it looks like something out of Goodfellows.

Brownslave688

You want a toe? I can get you a toe.
Oh I love the cars morga has posted. I said that in jest.

I think all of us car lovers would much rather see those cars than them rotting away on route. Although I will admit everyone of these I have taken a picture of I drift away for a second and imagine the owner selling it to me and how I would fix it up.