ORION

wayfair

swollen member
run? I dont run. I barely "walk at a brisk pace" Apparently the routes I cover the drivers just suck and I would get a reality check if I covered your route. I cover 4 routes and get no time off. you senior guys love taking your time off. Give me 15 years and ill fill your shoes. the cycle continues

that's funny stuff right there... 4 routes...

ya know, the guy right beneath you in seniority makes $300 MORE a week than you...
and well, the guy who is off probably makes $600 MORE!

JackStraw

And Im about to turn 37. I gotta use both said piss and vinegar while i still got it. save the piss that goes into the Gatorade bottle in the back of the truck

About these routes you're destroying, are the regular drivers significantly over allowed by UPS standards? If not, how are you getting it done up to 2 hours earlier? Do you really play by the rules? Do you do ANY work off the clock? (Come in early to go through your load, or do any work during your meal period?) Because if you are, you are not playing by the rules.
Well we know he doesn't break off route to use the bathroom.

ArcherUTR

that's funny stuff right there... 4 routes...

ya know, the guy right beneath you in seniority makes $300 MORE a week than you...
and well, the guy who is off probably makes $600 MORE!

How is this funny? These varied progressions that suppress wages and length of time until hitting top pay that the Union is giving up on as concessions for top pay drivers is what is going to ultimately be our undoing.

I'm also late to the context of your post, so I might have misunderstood.

wayfair

swollen member
How is this funny? These very progressions that suppress wages and length of time until hitting top pay that the Union is giving up is what is going to ultimately be our undoing.

I'm also late to the context of your post, so I might have misunderstood.
read mrbrowns post and you will come into conclusion with me..

ArcherUTR

Yes, like today it wanted me to deliver 137 pkgs first before my air. The place doesn't open til 10 and it expects me to deliver that in ten mins

Wow that is some idiotic-y, but you should be able to have dispatch plug in a later open time like 10:30 or 11:00. That would not affect you being able to deliver them early.

clean hairy

run? I dont run. I barely "walk at a brisk pace" Apparently the routes I cover the drivers just suck and I would get a reality check if I covered your route. I cover 4 routes and get no time off. you senior guys love taking your time off. Give me 15 years and ill fill your shoes. the cycle continues
I would love to see you tell these you cover for they suck to their face!
Lets see just how quick you are running these routes 10 yrs from now!

542thruNthru

Just pulled into the office today. Threatened disciplinary action for being "maliciously obedient" for running orion 100 percent. Then told that this is not a laughing matter after I couldn't stop laughing when I heard this.

Bottom rung

Just pulled into the office today. Threatened disciplinary action for being "maliciously obedient" for running orion 100 percent. Then told that this is not a laughing matter after I couldn't stop laughing when I heard this.
Maliciously obedient...I would have said....oh, so you do admit that the orion solution is a failure? My on car told me when I was in the office the last time that they want obedience. I said okay! What do you know... the issues with the route I'd been running get fixed...

542thruNthru

Yes we both had a good laugh. The best part was when he said maliciously obedient we both looked at each other with a WTF look on our faces. It just seemed to take us a second to realize what he was saying. That's when we both started laughing.

OPTION3

Yes we both had a good laugh. The best part was when he said maliciously obedient we both looked at each other with a WTF look on our faces. It just seemed to take us a second to realize what he was saying. That's when we both started laughing.
You got it made now.....I would have challenged him to produce the disciplinary action......would LOVE that in writing