Out of service from reasonable drug test

Jasukuto26

I have erased and typed for the past 10 mins. Hurt over this entire post. And immediately people said I wrote this high not true not enough detail everything nobody believed nothing I said. But sure can talk down to someone be proud that it happened to someone Take brutal blows at him. Then demand he says more so people can be little him more. I'm done writing or replying every I do it's another insulat or more pain and hurt and sad this is I read every single one and keep checking back to feel more and more hopeless

Matty_lawn

Poopin' on the clock
I have erased and typed for the past 10 mins. Hurt over this entire post. And immediately people said I wrote this high not true not enough detail everything nobody believed nothing I said. But sure can talk down to someone be proud that it happened to someone Take brutal blows at him. Then demand he says more so people can be little him more. I'm done writing or replying every I do it's another insulat or more pain and hurt and sad this is I read every single one and keep checking back to feel more and more hopeless

Buddy, everyone makes mistakes. People get into :censored2:, it happens all the time. You're not necessarily a bad person because of all this. What will make you a bad person is if you are too stubborn to do something about it NOW and continue to drag your family down with you.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Buddy, everyone makes mistakes. People get into :censored2:, it happens all the time. You're not necessarily a bad person because of all this. What will make you a bad person is if you are too stubborn to do something about it NOW and continue to drag your family down with you.

A mistake is putting diesel in to a gas engine.

This was not a mistake.

Mugarolla

Light 'em up!

You need to re-read what I, and most people posted. We did not belittle you, we did not demand more info.

Yes, a few have no compassion for drug users and made that known. That is their opinion and I respect that.

You need to respect it also, instead of complaining about them.

We asked for more info to try and help you out. It sounds like you gave up.

Depending on how things actually went down, instead of us speculating, means the whole world to your case.

Like a said, if the cop ordered the test, things are probably over.

If UPS ordered the test, you still have a chance.

If you want to take a woa is me attitude, tell me now and I will save my advice for someone willing to fight.

It is not over until it is over.

FrigidFTSup

Resident Suit
Right, it's everybody else's fault we can't figure out your confusing story.

I don't think your local is ignoring you because they want to wash their hands of you. I think you can't get your story straight and they are trying to figure out if it's even worth fighting.

Jasukuto26

I'm not stubborn said that I wasn't getting help. Nobody is asking anything. But it doesn't matter. What I want is if you wanted to offer help but need information all needed was to ask talk to me like a human being not an animal or criminal. All I wanted was to be herd out I haven't slept relaxed or anything I wrote it in a hurry because I so desperately wanted help. But I'm done no more excuses defending myself i have no more fight in me.

Turdferguson

Just a turd

Belittle*
Insult*
Put the pipe down before typing dude

I'm not stubborn said that I wasn't getting help. Nobody is asking anything. But it doesn't matter. What I want is if you wanted to offer help but need information all needed was to ask talk to me like a human being not an animal or criminal. All I wanted was to be herd out I haven't slept relaxed or anything I wrote it in a hurry because I so desperately wanted help. But I'm done no more excuses defending myself i have no more fight in me.
Tell us the truth. This isn't the first thread like this.