Out of service from reasonable drug test

JustAnotherMike

"The best short-cut is to take the long way."
Like I said doesn't matter bottom line it's going to be dirty immediate termination. Rehab not an option for a fail on reasonable suspicion. I've researched and researched. I'm just at peace with it now

was the good batch worth it . You have kids and you're a single parent. no sympathy here ..

JustAnotherMike

From my experience with drug tests it depends on the drug. Marijuana is one that's hard to determine when you were under the influence although tests are becoming more accurate. You can and some people do have adverse reactions to medications that they legally take with a prescription and you better have disclosed all prescription medications on your DOT physical. If you have a prescription you can save your job

yes and no. a lot of people don't check off that they're prescribed anything when asked

JustAnotherMike

He could barely form a complete sentence. they're going to have a field day with him .. SEE YAH LATER .. don't do drugs and risk your kids livelihood .

Turdferguson

Just a turd
Last week I got pulled over by an officer he ask why I was swerving my reason why doesn't matter who was a jerk ran my license
How is he jerk for running your license?
You want answers, but not help. You were given answers, but didn't like them. So we are the bad people because you feel you have been attacked on here. Guess what, people have been brutalized way worse for asking for a phone number , or what is going on with their package. You've been handled with kid gloves compared to them

rod

Retired 22 years
He could barely form a complete sentence. they're going to have a field day with him .. SEE YAH LATER .. don't do drugs and risk your kids livelihood .

Have you read many posts on here? There are a lot of posters who can't form complete sentences. To me it seems like the younger they are the more jibberish they post. It must have something to do with the "texting language" that is used so much.

Last edited:

JustAnotherMike

I only ate my lunch officer...

giphy.gif