Parler Conservative site.

El Correcto

god is dead
Don’t even want to quote this article and get the keywords and phrases sucked up into the Google machine for BC.

Amazon Court Filing Includes Chilling Death Threats Published on Parler
“But whatever you think of Amazon’s actions, the filing makes one thing absolutely clear: Parler was a cesspool of racist hate, insurrectionist appeals against the United States, and chillingly specific death threats.”
From your article. Now please allow me to demonstrate twitter is no better.

28466984-5935-4B02-9604-2AB97BA71891.jpeg

Not to mention anytime anything ever happens the left hates, some nutjobs on twitter calls to “burn it all to the ground”.

Box Ox

Save me your pearl clutching kuks, you don’t give a damn about any of this. Have a little consistency in your critique of others hypocrites.
OK, fine. You win. Parler quotes Amazon cited from the article I linked above:

“The threats Amazon filed as examples of extremist speech on Parler are below. All redactions and censoring of words appears in the original court filing.
  • “Fry’em up. The whole :censored2: crew. #pelosi #aoc #thesquad #soros #gates #chuckschumer #hrc #obama #adamschiff #blm #antifa we are coming for you and you will know it.”
  • “#JackDorsey ... you will die a bloody death alongside Mark Suckerturd [Zuckerberg].... It has been decided and plans are being put in place. Remember the photographs inside your home while you slept? Yes, that close. You will die a sudden death!”
  • “We are going to fight in a civil War on Jan.20th, Form MILITIAS now and acquire targets.”
  • “On January 20th we need to start systematicly [sic] assassinating [sic] #liberal leaders, liberal activists, #blm leaders and supporters, members of the #nba #nfl #mlb #nhl #mainstreammedia anchors and correspondents and #antifa. I already have a news worthy event planned.”
  • “Shoot the police that protect these :censored2:bag senators right in the head then make the senator grovel a bit before capping they ass.”
  • “After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.”
  • “Death to @zuckerberg @realjeffbezos @jackdorsey @pichai.”
  • “White people need to ignite their racial identity and rain down suffering and death like a hurricane upon zionists.”
  • “Put a target on these motherless trash [Antifa] they aren’t human taking one out would be like stepping on a roach no different.”
  • “We need to act like our forefathers did Kill [Black and Jewish people] all Leave no victims or survivors.”
  • “We are coming with our list we know where you live we know who you are and we are coming for you and it starts on the 6th civil war... Lol if you will think it’s a joke... Enjoy your last few days you have.”
  • “This bitch [Stacey Abrams] will be good target practice for our beginners.”
  • “This cu** [United States Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao] should be... hung for betraying their country.”
  • “Hang this mother [Georgia Secretary of State Brad Raffensperger] today.”
  • “HANG THAt N***** ASAP”

El Correcto

god is dead

“The threats Amazon filed as examples of extremist speech on Parler are below. All redactions and censoring of words appears in the original court filing.
  • “Fry’em up. The whole :censored2: crew. #pelosi #aoc #thesquad #soros #gates #chuckschumer #hrc #obama #adamschiff #blm #antifa we are coming for you and you will know it.”
  • “#JackDorsey ... you will die a bloody death alongside Mark Suckerturd [Zuckerberg].... It has been decided and plans are being put in place. Remember the photographs inside your home while you slept? Yes, that close. You will die a sudden death!”
  • “We are going to fight in a civil War on Jan.20th, Form MILITIAS now and acquire targets.”
  • “On January 20th we need to start systematicly [sic] assassinating [sic] #liberal leaders, liberal activists, #blm leaders and supporters, members of the #nba #nfl #mlb #nhl #mainstreammedia anchors and correspondents and #antifa. I already have a news worthy event planned.”
  • “Shoot the police that protect these *bag senators right in the head then make the senator grovel a bit before capping they ass.”
  • “After the firing squads are done with the politicians the teachers are next.”
  • “White people need to ignite their racial identity and rain down suffering and death like a hurricane upon zionists.”
  • “Put a target on these motherless trash [Antifa] they aren’t human taking one out would be like stepping on a roach no different.”
  • “We need to act like our forefathers did Kill [Black and Jewish people] all Leave no victims or survivors.”
  • “We are coming with our list we know where you live we know who you are and we are coming for you and it starts on the 6th civil war... Lol if you will think it’s a joke... Enjoy your last few days you have.”
  • “This cu** [United States Secretary of Transportation Elaine Chao] should be... hung for betraying their country.”
Very fine people on both sides, some people did something.

It will be fine

Save me your pearl clutching kuks, you don’t give a damn about any of this. Have a little consistency in your critique of others hypocrites.
Isn’t the difference that Twitter has a moderation policy even though it’s ineffective and Parler said this is the content they want on their site and they refused to moderate anything?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Isn’t the difference that Twitter has a moderation policy even though it’s ineffective and Parler said this is the content they want on their site and they refused to moderate anything?
Ineffective?
Uh no, it's very effective at leaving leftist death threats up and taking conservative stuff down.

You're so silly.

Old Man Jingles

Rat out of a cage

• “Shoot the police that protect these *bag senators right in the head then make the senator grovel a bit before capping they ass.”
Did you ever go on Twitter ... very similar rants on Twitter every day.

Box Ox

So you don't have any proof!
I know you're just :bsbullf: ing.

Carry on!
I don't have any proof? You're the one saying what's been on the Parler platform has been on the Twitter platform all along. I'm making no such claims.

Surely conservative thought leaders have written articles about what's been on Twitter to prove the liberals are just as bad, no?

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
I don't have any proof? You're the one saying what's been on the Parler platform has been on the Twitter platform all along. I'm making no such claims.

Surely conservative thought leaders have written articles about what's been on Twitter to prove the liberals are just as bad, no?
SMH
You must be trolling at this point.
No one can be that ignorant.