Parler Conservative site.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Stop posting selfies! It's against the TOS!
I'm sorry you never got to know your dad, but that's no reason to hate your country and lash out at me homie.
images.jpeg

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
If Parler is shut down maybe this will be a good time for everybody to just stop using social media sites that are clearly creating division in this country and start using the telephone or talking in person like the old days !!! I might be the only one left who doesn't have a Twitter account !!!
No facebook, no twitter, no instagram, I think all that stuff is a complete waste of time and it amazes that so many people act like they just couldn't live without it.

oldngray

nowhere special
Google removed the Parler app from its store but you can still go to the website and side load it for android phones. Or use a browser. Makes it less convenient mostly.

refineryworker05

What conspiracy? Google removed the app. You can no longer access them through the Google app. Google sent a reply to Tucker Carlson stating they didn't agree with how Parler moderated their site.
The conspiracy is the google did this as part of some all powerful left agenda to silence republicans. The conspiracy is that Parler is finished when you can access Parler by the web, the conspiracy is that these social media companies are free speech in America, when it’s clear that if all these companies folded and went out of business, free speech would still exist in America because those companies aren’t free speech. So getting banned from them isn’t free speech.

bottomups

Bad Moon Risen'
If Parler is shut down maybe this will be a good time for everybody to just stop using social media sites that are clearly creating division in this country and start using the telephone or talking in person like the old days !!! I might be the only one left who doesn't have a Twitter account !!!
Nope. I never had one and never will.

Have never bought anything on Amazon either.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
How do platforms ban anyone? Unless they are media companies making biased decisions of what you can say or not say?

oldngray

nowhere special
How do platforms ban anyone? Unless they are media companies making biased decisions of what you can say or not say?
Google is actively cleansing everything conservative. They also own youtube and are banning conservatives there too.

The big package

This fight against these social media giants trying to stomp on our first amendment rights should be a fight EVERYONE should be together on . My question is where are the federal judges on this ? Parler has every right to run its operation just like Twitter and Facebook do . Facebook and Twitter are a disgrace and there needs to be ramifications for their actions. And they will start to go after Democrats as well at some point !!!

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Google is actively cleansing everything conservative. They also own youtube and are banning conservatives there too.
Weeks ago they were nervous. Now they feel free to control speech they don't approve of. Meanwhile, China approved bias flows in freely.

Who is the party of censorship now?

oldngray

nowhere special
This fight against these social media giants trying to stomp on our first amendment rights should be a fight EVERYONE should be together on . My question is where are the federal judges on this ? Parler has every right to run its operation just like Twitter and Facebook do . Facebook and Twitter are a disgrace and there needs to be ramifications for their actions. And they will start to go after Democrats as well at some point !!!
Congress won't do anything so it will end up people suing those companies to strip them of their 230 protection.

bbsam

Staff member
Haven’t you guys figured it out? Parler is crashing because left wing radicals are flooding the app.

Face it. There is no safe space for your echo chamber of lies anymore.

The big package

And Mr I want the nation to come together Biden called the attack on the capital a racist act but nobody wants to mention that BLM activist was in the capital that day, Michelle Obama calls for permanent cancellation of Twitter when somebody says something that they don't feel is right , once again Nancy Pelosi calls for impeachment , Facebook and Twitter are running the internet world , Barack Obama ripped American Hispanic conservatives , I ask anybody out there where's the attempt to create unity???