Parler Conservative site.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Democraps were pushing to regulate big tech and break them up. So they clamped down and censored conservatives.

Anyone who thinks this is free market and doesn't have anything to do with government is clueless.

refineryworker05

Republicans are really going in on conning their voters by pretending that social media companies banning conservatives is something these companies want to do because they are controlled by the all powerful left and are out to destroy them, and social media companies themselves are these Uber powerful companies that are more powerful than the president or Congress or the Supreme Court because they control free speech in America, and being banned from one of those social media platforms means you no longer have free speech. They are selling you a con, what they mean is social media companies lowers the cost of advertising to their customers to buy their books, tee shirts, documentaries, health supplements, ask them to donate to my campaign or patron much more expensive, and they can’t make as much money without that free access.

The big package

Republicans are really going in on conning their voters by pretending that social media companies banning conservatives is something these companies want to do because they are controlled by the all powerful left and are out to destroy them, and social media companies themselves are these Uber powerful companies that are more powerful than the president or Congress or the Supreme Court because they control free speech in America, and being banned from one of those social media platforms means you no longer have free speech. They are selling you a con, what they mean is social media companies lowers the cost of advertising to their customers to buy their books, tee shirts, documentaries, health supplements, ask them to donate to my campaign or patron much more expensive, and they can’t make as much money without that free access.
Last time I checked the CEOs of Facebook and Twitter are run by Democrats and Apple for that matter . They are the ones that have control over this situation with controlling speech for people on the right yet not the left and trying to squash parler . Con job ? I think not !!! Just the facts !!!

Ou812fu

Polishing toilet bowls since 1966.

Yeah a play out nazi Germany, communist. Keep up the good work. This is only going to back fire bad..

It will be fine

Yeah a play out nazi Germany, communist. Keep up the good work. This is only going to back fire bad..
The Nazis were known for blocking Twitter users.

Wally

BrownCafe Innovator & King of Puns
Haven’t you guys figured it out? Parler is crashing because left wing radicals are flooding the app.

Face it. There is no safe space for your echo chamber of lies anymore.
They should censor them out like Twitter or Facebook does.

oldngray

nowhere special
558b59293.jpg

Ou812fu

Well democrats constantly told trump walls dont work to keep people out. Apparently they work on American citizens. This is truly sad, and hypocritical.

Ou812fu

Hey dip wadd governer I thought this virus is extremely dangerous.

refineryworker05

Last time I checked the CEOs of Facebook and Twitter are run by Democrats and Apple for that matter . They are the ones that have control over this situation with controlling speech for people on the right yet not the left and trying to squash parler . Con job ? I think not !!! Just the facts !!!
What does this even mean to be run by democrats? are the CEO’s of Twitter and facebook in the Democratic Party? When they started Facebook and Twitter did they say these are apparatchiks of the Democratic Party? If both companies disappeared tomorrow would free speech in America disappear? Parler exists on the web, anyone can go to the web and get to that website. it’s more conspiracy bs about an all powerful left to distract from the fact that the gop has no policy ideas.

Ou812fu

What does this even mean to be run by democrats? are the CEO’s of Twitter and facebook in the Democratic Party? When they started Facebook and Twitter did they say these are apparatchiks of the Democratic Party? If both companies disappeared tomorrow would free speech in America disappear? Parler exists on the web, anyone can go to the web and get to that website. it’s more conspiracy bs about an all powerful left to distract from the fact that the gop has no policy ideas.
Yeah, the fact you don't see what is going on is troubling.

DriveInDriveOut

Inordinately Right
Facebook and twitter are censoring anything they deem to encourage or glorify the riot, including first hand accounts of the day, and election fraud claims that they say incite these demonstrations.

You might want to read paragraph 14 of the Nazi's Schriftleitergesetz law, it's not too far off from that.