Possible suspensions of Response beginning in a few weeks

10-27

What the heck is ESTAR?

Oh. I guess it’s an electric truck. We still have many 2012 vans that aren’t being replaced any time soon.
Turn by turn. Must run route exactly as routed in Leo, including pickups. Also tells you when to take break. Total nightmare for the stations doing it on Saturdays now. Turning a 5 hour Saturday into an 8 hour day. Hasn't hit us yet, but it's coming.

MassWineGuy

I may start thinking of retiring sooner than planned.

But if it adds so much time to routes, I can easily see managers hating it and letting us do it more efficiently.

Star B

White Lightening
Turn by turn. Must run route exactly as routed in Leo, including pickups. Also tells you when to take break. Total nightmare for the stations doing it on Saturdays now. Turning a 5 hour Saturday into an 8 hour day. Hasn't hit us yet, but it's coming.
Yeaaaaa, no. This is just going to turn out how UPS has "FlavorOTM: Orion" where they want 100% trace until you are massively over and then "RUN IT HOW YOU USED TO!!!"

!Retired!

Spoke to a co-worker the other day.
The good..........response going away in March
The bad (depending on your point of view)........EStar also supposed to start in March, though our engineer is fighting it

Glad I won't be around to see it

Drhst29

I guess that I made the correct decision 7 1/2 years ago to leave Express after 9 years. Got the 1 in 6 full time hire at UPS. Sounds like I will be telling my boss, in the near future, whom of my past coworkers are worth hiring, when they come begging for employment.

Gone fishin

I guess that I made the correct decision 7 1/2 years ago to leave Express after 9 years. Got the 1 in 6 full time hire at UPS. Sounds like I will be telling my boss, in the near future, whom of my past coworkers are worth hiring, when they come begging for employment.