President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
My brother bought into this conspiracy. Mainly because it was a Republican administration and he believed Bush and Cheney orchestrated the entire attack just so we could invade Iraq. Can't tell him otherwise.
Don’t know why but I know the answer we are given does not make sense to me. Remember how many “conspiracies“ have turned into truths just in the last couple years.

vantexan

If it was ever proved I'd say line Bush and whoever up against the wall and execute them. What is more likely is people want to believe the very worst about their government. When the Federal building in OKC got blown up it didn't spill out a bunch of two headed monsters into the street. Was a bunch of average working people who went to their jobs every day. Not to mention the little kids in that nursery. Before everyone is so sure that the government is evil incarnate, plotting to enslave us all, we should think about how that kind of rhetoric influences the Timothy McVeighs out there.

vantexan

Ones about the vaccine is a good place to start but that is if you don’t still think it is safe and effective.
The conspiracy theories I've seen concerning vaccines are about a grand conspiracy to reduce the world's population down to half a billion and enslave the ones still alive. We have vaccines that were rushed to market and have proven deadly for some. But people extrapolate that into the worst possible motives.

PT 4 Life

Most-Hated Member
The fact that Biden is a short-timer means China has a fairly quick decision to make. Does it start a war with Taiwan that will hurt Beijing economically? Or do the communists act in a bellicose way without pulling the trigger?

China not sending its entire military to invade Taiwan. It’s all for show.

Thebrownblob

The conspiracy theories I've seen concerning vaccines are about a grand conspiracy to reduce the world's population down to half a billion and enslave the ones still alive. We have vaccines that were rushed to market and have proven deadly for some. But people extrapolate that into the worst possible motives.

When the government and health authorities manipulate data, promise outcomes that are not possible, hide injuries and side effects, deny or malign proven therapeutics that have been used millions of times as unsafe. and then manipulate people who question those things and somehow crazy or bad every bit of the conspiracy theories you say are because of them. One by one every supposed pillar of truth, trust and honesty has been destroyed by politics including our healthcare system. That’s all the conspiracy I need. The rest is just fodder.

Last edited:

Fred's Myth

Nonhyphenated American
There is always an explanation it is just if the explanation is possible. Funny an office fire makes a steel building implode perfectly on the same day 2 other buildings perfectly implode by a totally different source. Keep in mind never in history has either of these things ever made any building perfectly implode and there are multiple times planes has hit buildings (search when a bomber hit the Empire State Building and see what it did) and buildings have been on fire but on this day, 3 times in hours of each other, it happens. Sorry for not trusting. I’ll move on.
The Empire State Building has a completely different structural design.

And the fire suppression system in WTC7 had been lost due to the collapse of the other 2 buildings cutting its water supply.

But why should rationality enter the argument and kill your buzz...

Thebrownblob

If it was ever proved I'd say line Bush and whoever up against the wall and execute them. What is more likely is people want to believe the very worst about their government. When the Federal building in OKC got blown up it didn't spill out a bunch of two headed monsters into the street. Was a bunch of average working people who went to their jobs every day. Not to mention the little kids in that nursery. Before everyone is so sure that the government is evil incarnate, plotting to enslave us all, we should think about how that kind of rhetoric influences the Timothy McVeighs out there.

Yep just like burning people alive in Waco Texas like our government had no problem doing. I mean they deserve it right?

vantexan

When the government and health authorities manipulate data, promise outcomes that are not possible, hide injuries and side effects, deny or malign proven therapeutics that have been used millions of times as unsafe. and then manipulate people who question those things and somehow crazy or bad every bit of the conspiracy theories you say are because of them. One by one every supposed pillar of truth, trust and honesty has been destroyed by politics including our healthcare system. That’s all the conspiracy I need. The rest is just fodder.
I would say the politicians are in bed with the pharmaceutical companies. A lot of money ended up in campaign coffers. That's how Washington works. Instead of scaring people that there's some evil cabal in the background manipulating everything we should be working to throw the bums out. Otherwise we get the government we deserve.

vantexan

Yep just like burning people alive in Waco Texas like our government had no problem doing. I mean they deserve it right?
Who would possibly support that? But you're talking about the actions of a small group as opposed to the entire Federal government. I suppose if you met an accountant from the IRS or a lab worker from the CDC you'd treat them with suspicion because they're all in on some huge conspiracy to control us. Right? The lengths people go to when they view the world through a skewed lens.

Thebrownblob

Who would possibly support that? But you're talking about the actions of a small group as opposed to the entire Federal government. I suppose if you met an accountant from the IRS or a lab worker from the CDC you'd treat them with suspicion because they're all in on some huge conspiracy to control us. Right? The lengths people go to when they view the world through a skewed lens.

It doesn’t have to be conspiracy when it’s all covered up after the fact, even the current president blamed Waco on the people inside that compound as committing suicide

2:12:25

vantexan

It doesn’t have to be conspiracy when it’s all covered up after the fact, even the current president blamed Waco on the people inside that compound as committing suicide
Covering up after the fact is a conspiracy. A conspiracy theory is taking an event and extrapolating nefarious motives from it.

Thebrownblob

Covering up after the fact is a conspiracy. A conspiracy theory is taking an event and extrapolating nefarious motives from it.
But our government covering up after the fact is just fine? You continue to trust them? So the actions of One person or a few people in an alphabet organization of the government that may have caused dozens or even hundreds of casualties are just fine because the government had your best intentions in mind? That is some blind loyalty I have no desire to follow.

And for the record a conspiracy is as little as two people planning to do something unlawful or harmful.

vantexan

But our government covering up after the fact is just fine? You continue to trust them? So the actions of One person or a few people in an alphabet organization of the government that may have caused dozens or even hundreds of casualties are just fine because the government had your best intentions in mind? That is some blind loyalty I have no desire to follow.

And for the record a conspiracy is as little as two people planning to do something unlawful or harmful.
They screwed up with the vaccines. Thinking that their intent was to kill most of us with the vaccines, a theory, is where we get into trouble. We do need more faith in our government, not less. And with our system if you can't find faith in the current administration then vote in another one. But let's stop scaring people into believing their government is purposely trying to harm them and has these horrible plans to enslave us.

Thebrownblob

They screwed up with the vaccines. Thinking that their intent was to kill most of us with the vaccines, a theory, is where we get into trouble. We do need more faith in our government, not less. And with our system if you can't find faith in the current administration then vote in another one. But let's stop scaring people into believing their government is purposely trying to harm them and has these horrible plans to enslave us.

I don’t know that I’ve ever subscribe to the idea they were trying to kill all of us, I do know they were not safe enough which is enough for me to not trust them. When you mix politics and anything else all you get is politics. That includes medicine and healthcare

vantexan

I don’t know that I’ve ever subscribe to the idea they were trying to kill all of us, I do know they were not safe enough which is enough for me to not trust them. When you mix politics and anything else all you get is politics. That includes medicine and healthcare
If not you my apologies. But I've seen several here say that.