President Biden

Thebrownblob

If not you my apologies. But I've seen several here say that.
I can understand their concerns but I don’t know that it’s provable nor even truth. It’s enough to say that they’re very lackadaisical and dismissive of the safety and health of the people that they are injecting. When we all know real clinical trials take upwards of 7 to 10 years something is seriously wrong with a vaccine that is rolled out in a few months

Gotta Go

0DBEF208-8320-49BE-9530-48A78D945DEC.jpeg

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Does everybody get the feeling that the USA just got played.

What better poker chip than a well known African American female athlete who happens to have a wife.

Putin wins another one...(elections have consequences)...

Definitely getting played. We’re talking about trading a Russian arms dealer who was given a 25 year prison sentence in 2011.

“Russian officials have pressed for Mr. Bout’s return since his conviction in 2011 by a New York jury on four counts that included conspiring to kill American citizens. Prosecutors said he had agreed to sell antiaircraft weapons to drug enforcement informants who were posing as arms buyers for the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia.

The attorney general at the time, Eric Holder, called Mr. Bout (pronounced “Boot”) “one of the world’s most prolific arms dealers.” Mr. Bout became notorious among American intelligence officials, earning the nickname “Merchant of Death” as he evaded capture for years. His exploits helped inspire a 2005 film, “Lord of War,” that starred Nicolas Cage as a character fashioned after Mr. Bout.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Definitely getting played. We’re talking about trading a Russian arms dealer who was given a 25 year prison sentence in 2011.

“Russian officials have pressed for Mr. Bout’s return since his conviction in 2011 by a New York jury on four counts that included conspiring to kill American citizens. Prosecutors said he had agreed to sell antiaircraft weapons to drug enforcement informants who were posing as arms buyers for the Revolutionary Armed Forces of Colombia.

The attorney general at the time, Eric Holder, called Mr. Bout (pronounced “Boot”) “one of the world’s most prolific arms dealers.” Mr. Bout became notorious among American intelligence officials, earning the nickname “Merchant of Death” as he evaded capture for years. His exploits helped inspire a 2005 film, “Lord of War,” that starred Nicolas Cage as a character fashioned after Mr. Bout.”
How about Russia releases every US Citizen they have detained since Bout was convicted ?

Thebrownblob

Them too. Just like you
Absolutely correct manipulated data. A little bit of truth mixed with a lot of fantasy. Most of the new jobs are second and third jobs people are taking on because of the shape of the economy.

Thebrownblob

What happened to no middle class tax increase? I thought no one under $400,000 I was going to be paying these taxes

Attachments

• F2679BAF-B2EE-4D14-BC71-47F7C45CAF07.jpeg
    F2679BAF-B2EE-4D14-BC71-47F7C45CAF07.jpeg
    149.7 KB · Views: 35