President Biden

over9five

Staff member
For all of you having conniptions over the IRS agents.

A significant part is hiring for IT modernization. Plus if you pay your taxes, follow the laws and there won't be a problem.
The problem is pay, benefits, and pension for 87,000 new government employees....

Thebrownblob

A significant part is hiring for IT modernization. Plus if you pay your taxes, follow the laws and there won't be a problem.

Well I wouldn’t expect you to have mature understanding of what you’re saying based on your posting.

But an overly complicated tax system that you need to hire a tax lawyer or accountant to sufficiently guard yourself against making mistakes is really just a way to entangle you.

Sorry your simple mind does not understand that.

newolddude

Well I wouldn’t expect you to have mature understanding of what you’re saying based on your posting.

But an overly complicated tax system that you need to hire a tax lawyer or accountant to sufficiently guard yourself against making mistakes is really just a way to entangle you.

Sorry your simple mind does not understand that.
Look, I completely agree. Everyone should be able to fill out a one page tax form. Doesn't matter if you're a waitress at the IHOP in Butte Montana, a UPS driver in Minnesota, Donald Trump or Elon Musk.

Our tax system is completely broken and totally unfair.

Thebrownblob

Look, I completely agree. Everyone should be able to fill out a one page tax form. Doesn't matter if you're a waitress at the IHOP in Butte Montana, a UPS driver in Minnesota, Donald Trump or Elon Musk.

Our tax system is completely broken and totally unfair.

And neither side wants to fix it ask yourself why that is. Of course if you’re wealthy you can hire whoever you want. Or you can pay politicians to manipulate rules that benefit you. You and I not so much.

newolddude

But somehow you feel this is a republican problem only? why are you championing the Democrats so much when they are complicit in this as well?

Donald Trump has never released his taxes because the audits are taking years upon years. Maybe some more agents would get them completed so he can finally release them.

Thebrownblob

Donald Trump has never released his taxes because the audits are taking years upon years. Maybe some more agents would get them completed so he can finally release them.
And it always comes back to Donald Trump?
I guarantee you he could release his taxes completely and we wouldn’t have a clue how to read them because neither does he.

newfie

a significant part is also to increase the number of IRS agents to audit taxpayers.
stats i saw yesterday tell me that 60 percent of all audits are on taxpayers making less than 75000
only 20 percent of those audits are on taxpayers making more than 200 K.

we are in the process of weaponizing the IRS next after weaponizing the FBI.

your party is creating a militaristic government.

Thebrownblob

a significant part is also to increase the number of IRS agents to audit taxpayers.
stats i saw yesterday tell me that 60 percent of all audits are on taxpayers making less than 75000
only 20 percent of those audits are on taxpayers making more than 200 K.

we are in the process of weaponizing the IRS next after weaponizing the FBI.

your party is creating a militaristic government.

And I agree with you but so far the other party is doing a little to stop it, and I fear if they get power in November they will hold onto it. We shall see.

newfie

And I agree with you but so far the other party is doing a little to stop it, and I fear if they get power in November they will hold onto it. We shall see.
the republican party is impotent.

their outrage over the trump raid should have been 100 percent stronger. Those in congress should refuse to return until this injustice is completely overturned and those responsible are fired.

Thebrownblob

the republican party is impotent.

their outrage over the trump raid should have been 100 percent stronger. Those in congress should refuse to return until this injustice is completely overturned and those responsible are fired.
Exactly the reason why I say it’s the uniparty. Most of the time they’re really only mad because it’s not their side doing or in charge.

newolddude

Armed accountants ready to use deadly force
Now all I can think about is Charles Martin Smith in "The Untouchables"

51gvQltWijL._AC_.jpg

Lineandinitial

Legio patria nostra
The small business owners are the targets. The big guys that collect rent, CAM, FICA, SS, Fed, State, City, Business, etc taxes, website, etc will benefit and bye bye mom & pop businesses!