President Biden

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
Want to know one of the reasons why I support Trump?
These two Democrats laughed at the RAPE AND MURDER of a 12 year old girl by two Illegals.
1719090601667.png

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Still waiting @PT Car Washer to see if you are a racist and calling illegals trash? Remember when your party ,the Dems, called Trump a racist for saying ”some“ of the illegals was rapist? Do you agree with the Dems or Trump on this issue? Why can‘t you answer? Has MSM not told you how to think on this.
I’ll be 100% clear how I think. I have always thought ”all” illegals are criminals. I have never changed my mind. If someone crosses the boarded “illegally“ they are 100% a criminal. MSM never had to tell me this and they have never changed my mind.
Where do you stand?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
I agree that anyone who enters the country without a visa or who overstays a visa has illegally entered the country and is subject to the full weight of the law to be used against them.
I don't care what kind of "roots" they have established.
Once caught they should be placed on a plane or ship heading out of the country that day.

vantexan

I agree that anyone who enters the country without a visa or who overstays a visa has illegally entered the country and is subject to the full weight of the law to be used against them.
I don't care what kind of "roots" they have established.
Once caught they should be placed on a plane or ship heading out of the country that day.
Considering that Venezuela and others have sent a lot of convicts up here, and there are terrorists coming in also, when Trump starts trying to remove illegals I'm betting we're going to see some pretty bad things happening.

Darmark7

Anybody seen @PT Car Washer? I can’t wait for his answer that I have posted multiple times. Anyone know if he died from the COVID Vax? Anyway I’ll try again.

Still waiting @PT Car Washer to see if you are a racist and calling illegals trash? Remember when your party ,the Dems, called Trump a racist for saying ”some“ of the illegals was rapist? Do you agree with the Dems or Trump on this issue? Why can‘t you answer? Has MSM not told you how to think on this.
I’ll be 100% clear how I think. I have always thought ”all” illegals are criminals. I have never changed my mind. If someone crosses the boarded “illegally“ they are 100% a criminal. MSM never had to tell me this and they have never changed my mind.
Where do you stand?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Considering that Venezuela and others have sent a lot of convicts up here, and there are terrorists coming in also, when Trump starts trying to remove illegals I'm betting we're going to see some pretty bad things happening.
NBC News reported the official leak two days before the 2024 presidential debate:

The Department of Homeland Security has identified over 400 immigrants who have come to the U.S. from Central Asia and elsewhere as “subjects of concern” because they were brought by an ISIS-affiliated human smuggling network, three U.S. officials tell NBC News.
While over 150 of them have been arrested, the whereabouts of over 50 remain unknown, the officials said, and Immigration and Customs Enforcement is looking to arrest them on immigration charges when they are located.

Darmark7

So Biden refused to take a drug test…. If you refuse you are guilty. Just like if you refuse a breathalyzer you are charged with DUI. Can you imagine what they have been doing to this man this past week when he has been out of site for all to see? His wife, family and supporters are OK with drugging an elderly man, and who knows what else they are doing to this dementia patient. Anyone of us would be put in jail for what they are doing to old Joe. But his supporters are hoping they will “juice” Joe up so he can stand for the debate. disgusting People.