President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
Good thing Joe is fully vaxed and boosted.

DEVELOPING: Joe Biden Abruptly Cancels NINE TRIPS, Extends ‘Covid Isolation’ at Delaware Beach House After Dropping Out of 2024 Race​

Next Day Err

Good thing Joe is fully vaxed and boosted.

DEVELOPING: Joe Biden Abruptly Cancels NINE TRIPS, Extends ‘Covid Isolation’ at Delaware Beach House After Dropping Out of 2024 Race​

He's 81. Vaccines only help if you have a decent immune system to begin with. Older people struggle to build a stronger immunity. That's why so many were wiped out during the worst of the pandemic.

It seems the gop never anticipated that Joe, gracefully withdrawing from the race, might be seen as an act of selfless patriotism in contrast to their leader donald, the mentally ill egomaniac, who incited a riot rather than admit that he lost. The contrast couldn’t be clearer.

Next Day Err

MAGA: Joe is being abused! ELDER ABUSE! He should drop out immediately!

President Biden graciously drops out

MAGA: Joe can't drop out just like that! (Oh :censored2: what are we going to do. Quick, somebody find the laughing Kamala clips!)

Thebrownblob

I think more than half of Americans know it, too.
I guess

1721739547230.png

Next Day Err

I guess

View attachment 493783
Notice that I didn't say more than half of Americans disagreed with the coup attempt... Deep down people know Trump was trying to use that mob to crash the Capitol and pressure Pence to not do his ceremonial duty by sending the votes back to the states to be reassessed. Peter Navarro admitted as much on TV.

Thebrownblob

Notice that I didn't say more than half of Americans disagreed with the coup attempt... Deep down people know Trump was trying to use that mob to crash the Capitol and pressure Pence to not do his ceremonial duty by sending the votes back to the states to be reassessed. Peter Navarro admitted as much on TV.
Oh ok if that makes you feel better.