President Biden

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.
Only boomers are home to answer poll workers.
Might want to check on the generation Z , they absolutely love Kamala. To them the idea of a female POC as president is very appealing to them.

“The poll, conducted by Quinnipiac University between July 19 and 21, found that among the 18-34 age group, Trump fared better than Harris, with 58 percent of those surveyed supporting the former president compared to Harris' 39 percent.”

Thebrownblob

Might want to check on the generation Z , they absolutely love Kamala. To them the idea of a female POC as president is very appealing and as we we have seen before in the midterms and other elections the young vote is very strong.
Remember that “red wave” you were so certain of?
I think there is a saying about counting chickens before they hatch
They don’t come to your house for polls anymore. Cell phones. And online.

728ups

All Trash No Trailer

“The poll, conducted by Quinnipiac University between July 19 and 21, found that among the 18-34 age group, Trump fared better than Harris, with 58 percent of those surveyed supporting the former president compared to Harris' 39 percent.”
If you want to believe that, be my guest

Box Ox

What can be, unburdened by what has been.

If you want to believe that, be my guest

Polls on one side and assumptions on the other. 🤷‍♂️

BrownFlush

Woke Racist Reigning Ban King
They don’t come to your house for polls anymore. Cell phones. And online.
Heard a story about a couple census takers going up a holler in WV to an elderly ladies house and knocking on the door.
''Hello, Ma'am. We're census takers.''
''What's that?''
''We're wanting to know how many people live in America.''
"Oh, Lawd! I haint got no idea."

vantexan

Might want to check on the generation Z , they absolutely love Kamala. To them the idea of a female POC as president is very appealing and as we we have seen before in the midterms and other elections the young vote is very strong.
Remember that “red wave” you were so certain of?
I think there is a saying about counting chickens before they hatch
Oh but you wouldn't be counting chickens, would you Z-meister?

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

In their own eyes they only see an old woman past her prime much like Hillary…

DELACROIX

In the Spirit of Honore' Daumier

One look into his garage where the documents were placed, we all knew that he had mental issues/problems. Seen better organized chicken coops. I don’t know what is going on with his health today. I am going to quote Senator Kennedy (L) again paraphrasing: “ Washington is full of people who would unplug your life support in order to charge their cell phones”

oldngray

nowhere special
One look into his garage where the documents were placed, we all knew that he had mental issues/problems. Seen better organized chicken coops. I don’t know what is going on with his health today. I am going to quote Senator Kennedy (L) again paraphrasing: “ Washington is full of people who would unplug your life support in order to charge their cell phones”
They can't wait to throw the old man under the bus.

Now that they are done with him.