President Biden

Darmark7

Retired 2020. Not my Problem Anymore!
He's 81. Vaccines only help if you have a decent immune system to begin with. Older people struggle to build a stronger immunity. That's why so many were wiped out during the worst of the pandemic.
Did you just lower the bar again? 😂😂
Better go get that useless booster.
What is amazing? Is that people like you keep justifying this failure?

Turdferguson

Just a turd
sorry i can see this important to you by your anger but you're wrong
while i appreciate your effort to try to define such a complex term lets let the experts help you
Yeah, you showed me

"However, a felony charge does not make an accused individual a felon. They would not be considered a felon unless that have been tried and convicted as well."
From your link
I didn't see anything about how you have to be sentenced to be convicted. And for the down votes your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer

newfie

Yeah, you showed me

"However, a felony charge does not make an accused individual a felon. They would not be considered a felon unless that have been tried and convicted as well."
From your link
I didn't see anything about how you have to be sentenced to be convicted. And for the down votes your boos mean nothing to me, I've seen what makes you cheer
I can see it is painful for you

" Many people confuse the idea of any one who has been convicted of a criminal offense, as a felon, and this is not true."

728ups

All Trash No Trailer
Look who's back after hiding from the debate fallout. Might want to check the latest polls.
Only boomers are home to answer poll workers.
Might want to check on the generation Z , they absolutely love Kamala. To them the idea of a female POC as president is very appealing and as we we have seen before in the midterms and other elections the young vote is very strong.
Remember that “red wave” you were so certain of?
I think there is a saying about counting chickens before they hatch

newfie

Only boomers are home to answer poll workers.
Might want to check on the generation Z , they absolutely love Kamala. To them the idea of a female POC as president is very appealing and as we we have seen before in the midterms and other elections the young vote is very strong.
Remember that “red wave” you were so certain of?
I think there is a saying about counting chickens before they hatch
is that the same generation that cant afford a house or gas due to the biden inflation?