President Obama!

DS

Fenderbender
Why don't you catch up on the conversation? Buncha bullies.
Bullying in schools has become a significant problem and has apparently spread to the browncafe.
As a mod I can take some posts in stride knowing that the subtle digs at other members is merely an opinion and not a judgement of character.
The truth is we are as different as snowflakes.
You don't know a man until you've walked in his moccasins.
Some people here seem to like feeling superior with insults.
Let's keep the bc a friendly place.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I actually think "commander in chump" is both humorous and accurate and fits this thread perfectly. After all, it's newbie war commanding.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Bullying in schools has become a significant problem and has apparently spread to the browncafe.
As a mod I can take some posts in stride knowing that the subtle digs at other members is merely an opinion and not a judgement of character.
The truth is we are as different as snowflakes.
You don't know a man until you've walked in his moccasins.
Some people here seem to like feeling superior with insults.
Let's keep the bc a friendly place.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
(??)

So you mean you guys won't even say the name anymore? Have I missed the memo that the name is cursed or something?
:happy-very:
What I meant by (??) was ( insert any name here ).
It seems that someone here objects to a sane discussion and insists that all replies must ( not inline with that person view point ) be stopped, thus the use of repeated name callings.

Petty like naming an entire thread commander in chump?

Why don't you go defend your own wife. Moreluck is more than capable of communicating with me without your "help".
Really, that what you thought my post was about? Why did you ignore this--->
Your statement does nothing to show exemplary integrity in the man. The fact that he went out of his way to hide all of his personal records does show a certain lack of integrity.
My wife isn't being attacked here. Do you only respond to others that are addressing you?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
In the olden days, leaders actually led troops into battle. Hard to imagine now, isn't it?
commander-in-chief-obama.gif
At least this would make our liberal conception of a Commander in Chief less likely to launch wars unless someone knows what the point is.
http://www.moonbattery.com/

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Really, that what you thought my post was about? Why did you ignore this--->
My wife isn't being attacked here. Do you only respond to others that are addressing you?

I have not "attacked" anyone. I have, however, felt attacked by you and ganged up on by you and your conservative buddies. You addressed me first and everything I have said has been a reaction to you.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
I have not "attacked" anyone. I have, however, felt attacked by you and ganged up on by you and your conservative buddies. You addressed me first and everything I have said has been a reaction to you.

What??? Are you serious? Should i go back to your previous posts as evidence again? And what do you consider attacks towards you? Is it when someone bashes Barry or his agendas, posts a political cartoon? Do you consider that an attack on you personally?

How have you felt I have attacked you? Is it because I ask the same question twice because you didn't offer an answer? If that's it get ready. I would still like to know the answer to : "Your statement does nothing to show exemplary integrity in the man. The fact that he went out of his way to hide all of his personal records does show a certain lack of integrity."

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Obama announced his bid for re-election today.

Quoted as saying "Of course I'm running, where else do you expect me to find a job in this economy?"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

So, Obama has re-discovered the wheel !! Try the prisoners in Military Court. How many, many months were wasted?? It's definitely a vindication of the Bush. admin.

I wonder if Holder likes ketchup on his crow?

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
What??? Are you serious? Should i go back to your previous posts as evidence again? And what do you consider attacks towards you? Is it when someone bashes Barry or his agendas, posts a political cartoon? Do you consider that an attack on you personally?

You do whatever floats your boat. You seem to have plenty of time to obsess over what I have posted and keep up with everything I've said. Only problem is you change things around to make them sound like what you want to hear and make inferences where none should be made. Then you butt in like you just did and scream a bunch of twisted b.s.

trplnkl said:
How have you felt I have attacked you? Is it because I ask the same question twice because you didn't offer an answer? If that's it get ready. I would still like to know the answer to : "Your statement does nothing to show exemplary integrity in the man. The fact that he went out of his way to hide all of his personal records does show a certain lack of integrity."

You did what satan just did. That is an attack in my book. You just keep liking what he says because neither one of you has any credibility left from where I stand.

Show me where I said President Obama had exemplary integrity. If I did I was mistaken, because I have seen proof positive neither way. Show me definitively where he went outta his way to hide all his personal info. Then change my statements around some more and moreluck can say boo again and you can continue to like the b.s. that Satan spews about messiah.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
I said BOO because you said we all are scary !!

I'm sorry I said that in that way. I have had some really bad experiences with ppl who dislike entire groups of people based on the actions of a few. I do not assume that you are the same and I am truly sorry for what I have said that is hurtful to you. I felt ganged up on but I brought it on myself.

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Then change my statements around some more and moreluck can say boo again and you can continue to like the b.s. that Satan spews about messiah.

What BS do i spew about your Messiah? Is it only BS to you because you dont like it? If you can prove something is wrong then please do. Its seems that your just upset because someone disagrees with you and they dont like Barry.