President Obama!

Buddybrown

Just as many have theorized, there are actually people out there who WANT to see the president of the US fail.

I want this president's POLICIES fail because they are sucking the life out of our Country! Anti business, anti war (my ass), no ground troops in Libya when the CIA is on the ground...Not only do I want his policies to fail how about we get someone in there that can stop lying all the time............. At least George W. (who I didn't really care for) didn't outright lie with every breath like the great orator.LMAO

Babagounj

Strength through joy
obama_crisis_management_system.gif

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
If the Republican challenger had all the Media in his back pocket i would make a bet...but he wont so...

I will just wait and see and hope that Barry goes down as the worst president since Carter...which i think he has taken over.

All the media in his back pocket? Radio is ruled by the Right Wing, and then there's FOX. McCain had them in his back pocket and he didn't even get close. George W. Bush has no competition in the "Worst President" category. He wins.

curiousbrain

Honestly .. take a deep breath.

Bush and Obama are not the worst Presidents; I encourage anyone who thinks that to read about the lesser known Presidents; a particular James Buchanan or the original Warren G. come to mind.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

The right of every family to a decent home;

That doesn't mean they have to OWN it. That's why we have rentals.

moreluck

golden ticket member
And I'd just bet you're doing a happy dance like all of your regressive buds!

Nope. He ran on change. And like the lady said (1/2 of) this country isn't ready for change.

From my experience here lately, it's about 75% of the BC. So y'all keep defending each other. You need the help!

He ran for change and nobody is buying his changes. Remember during his run how he said all things would be transparent and we'd all see the inner workings on C-Span ??? B.S. He's a lawyer, his mouth was moving, therefore he was lying !!!

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
Name one that hasn't lied. The next one will lie too.

He's not turning a profit from his lies.

His biggest fault is coming in naively thinking he could do the job and keep ALL of his integrity. At least he HAD some when he started. His 2nd biggest was thinking all American people would want their leader to succeed. I was never a Dublya fan BUT I CERTAINLY DIDN'T WANT HIM TO FAIL. IMO any one who wants him to fail not only has an integrity problem, but may well be at least slightly intellectually challenged and is just plain mean. I wound even give Dublya more credit than that.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
redeeming qualities...........first president on most games of golf played while in office ( never played it before the election ).
first president to not release any personal information.

moreluck

golden ticket member
...and it's pretty immature to imply that those organizations are all that he is, and that he has no redeeming qualities as our president.

Half of those named are individuals, not organizations.......they will know you by the friends you keep.

...and it's pretty immature to imply that those organizations are all that he is, and that he has no redeeming qualities as our president.
It's petty to say that Moreluck was implying that the people and organizations mentioned are "all that he is". Your statement does nothing to show exemplary integrity in the man. The fact that he went out of his way to hide all of his personal records does show a certain lack of integrity. That's just one example.

hubrat

Squeaky Wheel
It's petty to say that Moreluck was implying that the people and organizations mentioned are "all that he is". Your statement does nothing to show exemplary integrity in the man. The fact that he went out of his way to hide all of his personal records does show a certain lack of integrity. That's just one example.

Petty like naming an entire thread commander in chump?

Why don't you go defend your own wife. Moreluck is more than capable of communicating with me without your "help".