President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

color-fed-budget-congress-w.jpg

bbsam

Staff member

I heard a few other Democratic mouths saying that the republicans just want to starve the seniors...typical Liberal lies.

That's right. No reason seniors shouldn't be able to fill up on cat food...or cats.:happy-very: Go ahead. Embrace your mean-spiritedness. Wear it like a badge of honor. Wear you Hannity/Levin "I'm a great American" with pride!

moreluck

golden ticket member

That's right. No reason seniors shouldn't be able to fill up on cat food...or cats.:happy-very: Go ahead. Embrace your mean-spiritedness. Wear it like a badge of honor. Wear you Hannity/Levin "I'm a great American" with pride!
Typical liberal Harry Reid Bull crap.....a 5% cut in that meal program is not going to make people eat catfood. An example might be instead of a whole apple they will get a serving of applesauce....or vice versa, whichever is cheaper.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Harry Reid keeps saying....oh my, the republicans don't want women to get mammograms. I searched and searched the internet for planned parenthood offices and none of them give mammograms......they only refer you to where to go to get one. You can do that yourself. 90% of Planned Parenthood is abortions and they never mention that......are they ashamed of what they do?

I'm tired of the drama & the moaning of Harry...........Nancy....and the rest of them.

I dare Harry Reid and Pelosi, the Catholic to stand up and say they don't want to stop the funding for women to get abortions!!! At least be honest!

curiousbrain

Harry Reid keeps saying....oh my, the republicans don't want women to get mammograms. I searched and searched the internet for planned parenthood offices and none of them give mammograms......they only refer you to where to go to get one. You can do that yourself. 90% of Planned Parenthood is abortions and they never mention that......are they ashamed of what they do?

I'm tired of the drama & the moaning of Harry...........Nancy....and the rest of them.

I dare Harry Reid and Pelosi, the Catholic to stand up and say they don't want to stop the funding for women to get abortions!!! At least be honest!

I'm not saying it's true or false, as I have done precious little research on the matter myself, but I did hear on the radio that Planned Parenthood saves money for the government (and, I suppose, society as a whole) by preventing unplanned pregnancies - if they stopped providing assistance (abortions are surely a part of that), society would be paying on average six times as much to support young/single mothers; the alternative being that a lot of mothers and their children would be living on the street earning a somewhat unsavory living.

Again, I don't know if it is "true" or not, but it did seem somewhat plausible to this layman.

Last edited by a moderator:

moreluck

golden ticket member

I'm not saying it's true or false, as I have done precious little research on the matter myself, but I did hear on the radio that Planned Parenthood saves money for the government (and, I suppose, society as a whole) by preventing unplanned pregnancies - if they stopped providing assistance (abortions are surely a part of that), society would be paying on average six times as much to support young/single mothers; the alternative being that a lot of mothers and their children would be living on the street earning a somewhat unsavory living.

Again, I don't know if it is "true" or not, but it did seem somewhat plausible to this layman.
Remember....it's illegal to use Federal funds for abortion.....that's where the argument lies. You can pass out condoms til you're blue in the face and that's oK...

moreluck

golden ticket member

Reid also mentioned something about the Cherry Blossom Festival.......I sure hope he wasn't implying that the cherry trees won't blossom if the gov't shuts down !!! Trust me, the cherry trees will blossom and you can celebrate that in your own way.......maybe just kneeling for a moment of silence for Japan.

curiousbrain

Remember....it's illegal to use Federal funds for abortion.....that's where the argument lies. You can pass out condoms til you're blue in the face and that's oK...

See - that just demonstrates my ignorance on the matter.

edit: I think I'll just be quiet on this issue, as it were.

Last edited by a moderator:

bbsam

Staff member

Puns, as literary criticism describes as being "the lowest form of humor", can indeed be tasteless. Doesn't mean it can't be funny, just depends on the audience member.