President Obama!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Re: Obamanomics

Your assignment, should you choose to accept it, is to find a Planned Parenthood office that actually does mammograms at their place....the pres. of Planned P. says they do mammagrams and Harry Reid says they do mammagrams BUT try as I may, I can't ssem to actually get a mammogram at one of THEIR offices.

I'm not talking referrals as to where to get a mammogram. They stressed that they don't want the funding to stop because by stopping the funding Republicans would be denying women mammograms. Republicans would be killing women. The drama was pathetic and a cheap ploy which was an out & out lie.

Don't even get me started on the 6 million seniors who won't get their lunch according to Pelosi. Demented Drama queen.

Just have Boehner send in the Big Government thugs.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
oh, would you be so kind and post some of these "racist " remarks tapes that you have collected. Many of us here would really enjoy them.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

rows-of-figures_1473687i.jpg

Hey, you're right. Rush IS a big, fat racist. There are plenty of tapes of him making highly racist statements, so it's pretty hard to deny it. Ever hear of a "token"? And, no, I'm not a UPS wannabe. I'm successful in my own right. Lame=Right Wing sychophant who can't do his own thinking.
Of course your not a UPS wannabe, you couldn't handle the job. You just want to cry about all the inequities that FredEx forces upon you, a job, I might add, the job YOU chose. I don't care for Rush, never have and won't take up for him. I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on the internet but you do seem to come across as a raving maniac. Perhaps that is your goal?

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
oh, would you be so kind and post some of these "racist " remarks tapes that you have collected. Many of us here would really enjoy them.

Savage (real name Michael Wiener) coined the term. Limbaugh (and others) have borrowed it. Savage is an expert at playing to the fears of his elderly audience, including bumper music from the 40's and 50's, and numerous references to the "good old days", whatever they were. He maintains an office in Mill Valley, CA (where he lives), and does not actually reside in San Francisco as he claims. I'd have to say he is not only hateful, but genuinely insane. Although he hates everything liberal, he was actually educated at UC Berkeley, so he's a beneficiary of our Communist university system.

I've got to hand it to him. He plays his niche audience of angry oldsters like a fiddle.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Of course your not a UPS wannabe, you couldn't handle the job. You just want to cry about all the inequities that FredEx forces upon you, a job, I might add, the job YOU chose. I don't care for Rush, never have and won't take up for him. I'm not a doctor, nor do I play one on the internet but you do seem to come across as a raving maniac. Perhaps that is your goal?

I was a UPS Feeder Temp for 4 years during peak season. The job was actually easier than the comparable job at FedEx (RTD). They wanted to hire me, but I couldn't afford to wait 5 years to get into a package car. At that point, it took 20 years of seniority to get into Feeders. If I had it to do over, I probably should have waited it out. And I was better at the job than most of the other drivers, which impressed the management folks in the Feeder Dept.

I'm a "raving maniac" because I'm Liberal, right? Sorry if my ideas are diametrically opposed to yours, but there aren't many deep-thinkers over on the Right.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

??? Put down the pipe..... this response makes no sense.

Actually, it does. The Right, which is all against Big Government, is all for it if it suits their agenda. Abortion, school prayer, school vouchers, military spending, The Patriot Act, Anti-Gay Marriage, and on and on. The Right has no problem with Big Government inserting itself into these issues. What are you smoking?

I was a UPS Feeder Temp for 4 years during peak season. The job was actually easier than the comparable job at FedEx (RTD). They wanted to hire me, but I couldn't afford to wait 5 years to get into a package car. At that point, it took 20 years of seniority to get into Feeders. If I had it to do over, I probably should have waited it out. And I was better at the job than most of the other drivers, which impressed the management folks in the Feeder Dept.

I'm a "raving maniac" because I'm Liberal, right? Sorry if my ideas are diametrically opposed to yours, but there aren't many deep-thinkers over on the Right.
Hmmm, I figure you being a liberal and a raving maniac is purely coincidental, I know many liberals that are rational and can discuss things without getting ugly.

Oh, and your little story about UPS feeder dept, package car etc. I call BS, don't believe it.

island1fox

Hey, you're right. Rush IS a big, fat racist. There are plenty of tapes of him making highly racist statements, so it's pretty hard to deny it. Ever hear of a "token"? And, no, I'm not a UPS wannabe. I'm successful in my own right. Lame=Right Wing sychophant who can't do his own thinking.
Hey you are right ----you are the "token" fedx guy here --I have heard of that word !!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
Hmmm, I figure you being a liberal and a raving maniac is purely coincidental, I know many liberals that are rational and can discuss things without getting ugly.

Oh, and your little story about UPS feeder dept, package car etc. I call BS, don't believe it.

I drove Next Day Air to the airport and ran trailers from the local intermodal yard back and forth to the center all night long. Sometimes doubles between centers. Old cabover International with a rock-crusher 7-speed most of the time, and Fords the rest of the time. I learned how to use a Smart Card and wasn't allowed to idle for more than 10 seconds without shutting it off. I'd give names, but it would reveal where I'm from. Doesn't sound like you know much about Feeders.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Savage (real name Michael Wiener) coined the term. Limbaugh (and others) have borrowed it. Savage is an expert at playing to the fears of his elderly audience, including bumper music from the 40's and 50's, and numerous references to the "good old days", whatever they were. He maintains an office in Mill Valley, CA (where he lives), and does not actually reside in San Francisco as he claims. I'd have to say he is not only hateful, but genuinely insane. Although he hates everything liberal, he was actually educated at UC Berkeley, so he's a beneficiary of our Communist university system.

I've got to hand it to him. He plays his niche audience of angry oldsters like a fiddle.
You forgot to mention how his name was added to the UK's no fly list, even though he has not be convicted of any hate crimes, nor had he asked to visit the UK . They just needed a name to make their list look non-profiled .

I drove Next Day Air to the airport and ran trailers from the local intermodal yard back and forth to the center all night long. Sometimes doubles between centers. Old cabover International with a rock-crusher 7-speed most of the time, and Fords the rest of the time. I learned how to use a Smart Card and wasn't allowed to idle for more than 10 seconds without shutting it off. I'd give names, but it would reveal where I'm from. Doesn't sound like you know much about Feeders.
Here all our shifting was done by PTers that also either unloaded or loaded respective of the shift or feeder drivers before or after their regular run. All the trailers came directly to our center off the feeder runs. Never of an intermodal yard, sounds like maybe a hub?

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Here all our shifting was done by PTers that also either unloaded or loaded respective of the shift or feeder drivers before or after their regular run. All the trailers came directly to our center off the feeder runs. Never of an intermodal yard, sounds like maybe a hub?

Intermodal means more than one mode of transportation so I am guessing he is talking about trailers that come in on trains as well as by feeders.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member

In my area, we hit the intermodal yard(s) each night of the two railroads that UPS had piggyback contracts with. I was very impressed by UPS ops, especially the way we would head for the yard just as the train was starting to be unloaded. As soon as the box hit the ground, we'd pull under it, pre-trip, and head back to the center. Extremely efficient.