President Obama!

klein

Für Meno :)
What would they prosecute them for? As moreluck stated lots of insurances would be null and void, as you said there could be a will challenge. My guess a will challenge would depend on the timing of the drawing of the will and of the suicide.
I don't know that it is illegal to commit suicide, but it is illegal to attempt, so they can have you committed for professional help.

Well, you'ld think a "normal" person would write up their last will (wishes), before they kill themselves.
And, if I ever would be in the situation to receive or not receive any benefits out of it, I would take his/her last wishes as they wrote in writing.
I would never try to challenge those last wishes !

Well, you'ld think a "normal" person would write up their last will (wishes), before they kill themselves.
And, if I ever would be in the situation to receive or not receive any benefits out of it, I would take his/her last wishes as they wrote in writing.
I would never try to challenge those last wishes !
Specially if you were the beneficiary....

klein

Specially if you were the beneficiary....

You really don't know me at all !!!!
I don't care about money !

I have a mother that won $8 million in the lottery, and I don't care !
I don't even call her, she can live her own lonely sad life.

I just want to be left alone, and not be dependent on anyone else, or suck up to anyone else.
I live my life as I want it to be. No freebies, and do the best I can do.

Healthcare is not a freebie !!! - You may consider it one, because you're are not used to anything else.
But , the rest of the world has it, and we pay taxes upon it. Nothing is for free !

You couldn't even imagine selling hotdogs, while your mom, or dad sits on millions, I do !

klein

well, I learend another thing in my life (after she even bragged she pays more on taxes per year , then I earn),

That the saying is correct : You can't buy love
But they forgot the second part: You can buy hate !

You really don't know me at all !!!!
I don't care about money !

I have a mother that won $8 million in the lottery, and I don't care !
I don't even call her, she can live her own lonely sad life.

I just want to be left alone, and not be dependent on anyone else, or suck up to anyone else.
I live my life as I want it to be. No freebies, and do the best I can do.

Healthcare is not a freebie !!! - You may consider it one, because you're are not used to anything else.
But , the rest of the world has it, and we pay taxes upon it. Nothing is for free !

You couldn't even imagine selling hotdogs, while your mom, or dad sits on millions, I do !
Most other things you post suggest a much different picture.

klein

Most other things you post suggest a much different picture.

Correction : It's what other people write about me, that I live off the government or on welfare.
That is so not the case ! A single healthy person that is able to work, won't get a penny here from welfare or social assistance.

Which, reminds me again, I still haven't sent the government money owend on my income tax. (income from my 401K (RRSP called here). Those are taxable.
I need to do that in 2 days, or face a big penalty and need to pay even more.

upsgrunt

If you don't care about money, why do you keep bringing it up? How much you owe, how much you made on a job, and what the pay rate is of a prospective job?

klein

Just to tell you folks that UPS isn't the best paying job here, and they have high turn over rates.
So high, that every week, UPS has ads on the net, and in the city papers looking for friend/t drivers !

You think it's the best job in the world, if that was the case, we wouldn't have that turn-over rate , would we ?

klein

Not only do I believe you have country envy, but also UPS envy. You can't stop knocking either.

Yup, you are right with the UPS thing.
I won't ship anything through them anymore.
You guys have more then enough hrs of work.
Go Fedex !
Ever wonder why their numbers are climbing higher then those of UPS ?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Yup, you are right with the UPS thing.
I won't ship anything through them anymore.
You guys have more then enough hrs of work.
Go Fedex !
Ever wonder why their numbers are climbing higher then those of UPS ?
Because they don't have to pay union wages.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

allie.jpg

Re: Obamanomics

Obama's main task has been to un-do the Bush years. Skip the religious analogies, OK? They are nonsense.
Now now fred, just because you aren't capable of understanding something doesn't make it nonsense, it just makes you incapable.
BTW, 0bama's main task was to push through a heath care bill that only a few people wanted. Tell the truth, do you really feel 0bama care is the answer?