President Obama!

Re: Obamanomics

Upstate, that's actually a problem I face, and just seen it again as 2 of us were interviwed at the same time.
It was a dirty and simple job, no brains needed. The guy that was interviewed and tour taking along with me was a total loud mouth and an idiot, and asked the most stupiest questions.
While I gave the company man great positive notes on all the safety gear they supplied and safety messures they have in place...

Well, guess what - Idiot was taken to a further interview, while I was given a handshake out the door.
It's no big deal, because the job was nuts to even do, and I couldn't care much about it..... but I do would like to make a pay check , again, no matter what I may have to do, and therfor I would have taken it.
Maybe the "idiot" doesn't drink on the job?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

So, have you all bought your raffle tickets for dinner with Barack & Joe ?????

Are they raising $$$$ for campaign purposes and filming in the White House ??? What is this, the county fair ?? Such a class act !!!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

I'm afraid if I did win, they both would be called away on a nation emergency & stick me with the evening's bill.

moreluck

golden ticket member

"My reading of history convinces me that most bad government results from too much government." - Thomas Jefferson

"I predict future happiness for Americans if they can prevent the government from wasting the labors of the people under the pretense of taking care of them." - Thomas Jefferson

Babagounj

Strength through joy

NEWS FLASH...............come mid-August the White House will be "vacationing" again on Martha's Vineyard, at the same farm for the third year in a row.

moreluck

golden ticket member

NEWS FLASH...............come mid-August the White House will be "vacationing" again on Martha's Vineyard, at the same farm for the third year in a row.

Maybe they will be taking the girls on a scavenger hunt for bodies......lots of bodies being found in the Hamptons you know?

moreluck

golden ticket member

They are trying to squeeze in all the vacations they can because in 2013, they'll have to pay for their own!! Niagara Falls, here we come !!

moreluck

golden ticket member

So much for Obama's "brilliant" move to release from our Strategic Petroleum Reserves.............oil prices are back up and heading higher. The campaigner in chief is just beside himself as to what to do. It's looking bleak and bleaker for his running on his record. NOBAMA!!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Oil will always fluctuate moreluck. Celebrating the rise in oil prices demonstrates that you would prefer to pay higher fuel costs rather than be thankful for any reduction in fuel prices resulting from the release of spr oil.

Again, voting against yourself.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Maybe you have knowledge of the oil market, but the fact is Obama does not and has no clue what he's doing.
Maybe the rise in oil will teach him that the action he took wasn't the way to go. How many more things will he expose us to so he can learn on the job?

moreluck

golden ticket member

HelleJ20110629_low.jpg

bbsam

Staff member

So much for Obama's "brilliant" move to release from our Strategic Petroleum Reserves.............oil prices are back up and heading higher. The campaigner in chief is just beside himself as to what to do. It's looking bleak and bleaker for his running on his record. NOBAMA!!
I think you are missing the big picture again. Oil prices are up? Look around. Why? Stock market's up 260 points in two days. Know what that means? If confidence in the economy starts to be upward, look for oil prices to follow suit. Energy is going to be at a price reflecting percieved strengt of the economic engine. If it looks like an economic boom looming, look for enerty prices to sky-rocket. You want a booming economy with low energy cost? Not gonna happen in the world economy.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I think you are missing the big picture again. Oil prices are up? Look around. Why? Stock market's up 260 points in two days. Know what that means? If confidence in the economy starts to be upward, look for oil prices to follow suit. Energy is going to be at a price reflecting percieved strengt of the economic engine. If it looks like an economic boom looming, look for enerty prices to sky-rocket. You want a booming economy with low energy cost? Not gonna happen in the world economy.

You forget, the market was down like 5 straight days.......still not back. Just a little while ago TOS was crowing we were pushing 13,000. Not so close now. Obama owns this economy. This is his record to run on. The stock market up 260 in 2 days.....that's peanuts compared to the downfall of last week....right about the time O announced his brilliant move about the oil reserves. Wow that was sure some emergency!!! Remind me, what was the emergency? Was there a hurricane I was unaware of?