President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

obamagodchurch.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
I thought he said Libya involvement was going to be days or weeks......it's like 4 months now. You know, there is money being paid out each month for this fiasco ? Three ring circus !!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
I thought he said Libya involvement was going to be days or weeks......it's like 4 months now. You know, there is money being paid out each month for this fiasco ? Three ring circus !!

Psst, moreluck, BUSH and CHENEY both said we'd be out of IRAQ in 18 months. Didnt know if you noticed, but we are still there. Dont get me started on Afghanistan.

And you want to point out libya?

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAH

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
All that money that congress is looking to cut could start with the Libyan waste..........oh, and by the way, Obama has been president for almost 3 years now. He also said he'd close Gitmo immediately and reduce the deficit by half in his first 2 years.
He's a lyin' SOB who only cares about getting re-elected.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

The economy numbers keep getting worse & worse. He's out there in the land of "Love Obama" with the likes of Herbie Hancock and Jennifer Hudson and maybe an appearance by the other big "O". He's just quickly trying to rake in the dough before people don't love him enough to "show him the money". $35,000 a plate, can I hear an AMEN ?!!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Latest jobless number............400,000 ! WooHoo, the summer of recovery!!

That's 16 out of 17 weeks at 400,000 or above. Anemic !! :sick: