President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

HallE20110812_low.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Remember John Wiley Price, the Caucasian-hating Dallas County Commissioner who informed us that the terms black hole, devil’s food cake, angel’s food cake, and black sheep are racist? He’s been in the news again, thanks to a long list of alleged misdeeds including fraud, bribery, money laundering, and tax evasion. These days Price seems to be losing his taste for the limelight:
John Wiley Price attempted to slam a door on a CBS 11 reporter Wednesday morning while trying to prevent him and others from entering his road and bridge office at 1506 E. Langdon.
CBS 11 News was at the office with Dallas County Commissioner Maurine Dickey, who was continued her ongoing search to find unaccounted for electronic satellite equipment, paid for by the county.
Dickey said she was told the equipment was at the road and bridge district warehouse, but upon arriving, Price tried to order Dickey and reporters off the property. When he realized his request would not be complied with, Price went so far as to call the Dallas County Sheriff’s Department.
Why would Price hide goods stolen from his constituents on public property? Because his own home and office have been subjected to thorough searches by federal agents. Why would he think he could get away with it? Chalk it up to the Audacity of Dopes.

http://moonbattery.com/

moreluck

golden ticket member

Remember John Wiley Price, the Caucasian-hating Dallas County Commissioner who informed us that the terms black hole, devil’s food cake, angel’s food cake, and black sheep are racist? He’s been in the news again, thanks to a long list of alleged misdeeds including fraud, bribery, money laundering, and tax evasion. These days Price seems to be losing his taste for the limelight:
John Wiley Price attempted to slam a door on a CBS 11 reporter Wednesday morning while trying to prevent him and others from entering his road and bridge office at 1506 E. Langdon.
CBS 11 News was at the office with Dallas County Commissioner Maurine Dickey, who was continued her ongoing search to find unaccounted for electronic satellite equipment, paid for by the county.
Dickey said she was told the equipment was at the road and bridge district warehouse, but upon arriving, Price tried to order Dickey and reporters off the property. When he realized his request would not be complied with, Price went so far as to call the Dallas County Sheriff’s Department.
Why would Price hide goods stolen from his constituents on public property? Because his own home and office have been subjected to thorough searches by federal agents. Why would he think he could get away with it? Chalk it up to the Audacity of Dopes.

http://moonbattery.com/

So typical....Rangel helps to make tax laws, but fails to pay taxes, this guy screams 'race', which keeps people away so they don't find out about his infractions......it's so prevalent in DC it's pathetic. The race card gets used a lot and I'm not timid about it anymore. Too many people abuse it when they can't speak intelligently to an argument. It so reminds me of that girl , Kelly, (the Indian one) on the office. Anytime she is confronted or disciplined she says, "Rape!"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

I do not like this Uncle Sam, I do not like his health care scam.

I do not like these dirty crooks, or how they lie and cook the books.

I do not like when Congress steals, I do not like their secret deals.

I do not like ex-speaker Nan, I do not like this 'YES WE CAN'.

I do not like this spending spree, I'm smart, I know that nothing's free.

I do not like their smug replies, when I complain about their lies.

I do not like this kind of hope. I do not like it. nope, nope, nope

wkmac

President Obama and some in his administration have said that Libya would be better off without Gaddafi and that Syria would be better off without al-Assad. Therefore, they should step down. But what if a foreign leader (or a majority of Americans) said that the U.S. would be better off without Obama? Would he step down?

What Would Obama Do?

moreluck

golden ticket member

In MN. today, Obama mentioned the debacle of the debt ceiling talks.......he said a plan was put forth.....where, on what paper, with what invisible ink?? He's delusional. He's saying he's frustrated like we are.........then do something Mr. Leader!!!!

He talks like congress is some foreign country and no part of him. He keeps distancing himself......

He said to stop funding things that don't work.....but he's been funding them for almost 3 years...........why didn't you stop it already???

Babagounj

Strength through joy

800 plus days and still no Congressional Budget.
He can't stop the wasteful spending if no one knows what is being spend on what.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]Larry Klayman wins round against Obama health reform effort[/h]
Klayman and a new legal group he founded, Freedom Watch, filed suit in 2009 against President Barack Obama and what Klayman called the "Obama Health Reform De Facto Advisory Committee."
The suit alleges that as the administration pressed for passage of health care reform legislation, White House officials set up a panel of lobbyists from the pharmaceutical industry, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the AARP, the American Medical Association and others to build support for the measure.

The lawsuit claims that by meeting secretly and through its allegedly unbalanced composition the group violated an open government law, the Federal Advisory Committee Act .
Justice Department lawyers moved to throw out Klayman's suit on a variety of grounds, but on Friday U.S. District Court Judge Richard Roberts ruled that part of Klayman's suit can go forward.
"Freedom Watch has alleged sufficiently in its complaint that the committee here was an advisory committee under the FACA, Freedom Watch may be entitled to mandamus review against the president, and dismissing the complaint on separation of powers grounds would be premature," Roberts wrote in a 15-page ruling (posted here).

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Larry Klayman wins round against Obama health reform effort

Klayman and a new legal group he founded, Freedom Watch, filed suit in 2009 against President Barack Obama and what Klayman called the "Obama Health Reform De Facto Advisory Committee."
The suit alleges that as the administration pressed for passage of health care reform legislation, White House officials set up a panel of lobbyists from the pharmaceutical industry, the U.S. Chamber of Commerce, the AARP, the American Medical Association and others to build support for the measure.

The lawsuit claims that by meeting secretly and through its allegedly unbalanced composition the group violated an open government law, the Federal Advisory Committee Act .
Justice Department lawyers moved to throw out Klayman's suit on a variety of grounds, but on Friday U.S. District Court Judge Richard Roberts ruled that part of Klayman's suit can go forward.
"Freedom Watch has alleged sufficiently in its complaint that the committee here was an advisory committee under the FACA, Freedom Watch may be entitled to mandamus review against the president, and dismissing the complaint on separation of powers grounds would be premature," Roberts wrote in a 15-page ruling (posted here).

Much to do about nothing. The judge believes the case is "MOOT' but allowed a portion to continue where it will die a natural legal death.

Heres from your own article:

""Legal analysts said they doubt Klayman will ultimately win the suit. However, the judge's ruling could clear the way for discovery in the case. Klayman became famous in the 1990s for his use of depositions and document requests to harangue Clinton administration officials. His suits often managed to tie Clinton aides in knots and sometimes exposed them to political embarrassment and legal bills, regardless of the final outcome.""

FAIL.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member

According to Hillary, Obama has called for Assad to step down. Where did he call from.......the bus or the beach??