President Obama!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Re: Obamanation here today

Shhhhh...nothing to see here...just the usual Obama corruption:

Contractors Claim Administration Pressed to 'Soften' Job-Loss Estimates From Mining Rule

The Obama administration pressured analysts to change an environmental review to reflect fewer job losses from a proposed regulation, the contractors who worked on the review testified Friday. The dispute revolves around proposed changes to a rule regulating coal mining near streams and other waterways. The experts contracted to analyze the impact of the rule initially found that it would cost 7,000 coal jobs.
But the contractors claim they were subsequently pressured to not only keep the findings under wraps but "revisit" the study in order to show less of an impact on jobs.

Read more: Contractors Claim Administration Pressed To 'Soften' Job-Loss Estimates From Mining Rule | Fox News

moreluck

golden ticket member

15hc0m1.jpg

Don't know how well you looked this over before posting it but I object to the words used to describe the two women pictured. Their sexual orientation is irrelevant and the use of a term such as "dykes" is offensive. If they has said gay or homosexual, it would not have been as bad. Just my honest opinion.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I couldn't read the words in cursive writing, so I didn't think it was anything but their names...............Sorry!

bbsam

Staff member

Don't know how well you looked this over before posting it but I object to the words used to describe the two women pictured. Their sexual orientation is irrelevant and the use of a term such as "dykes" is offensive. If they has said gay or homosexual, it would not have been as bad. Just my honest opinion.
Why would "gay or homosexual" even have anything to do with the point the idiot was attempting to make in the first place?

Why would "gay or homosexual" even have anything to do with the point the idiot was attempting to make in the first place?
I do not have a clue. I didn't say it was relative to the theme of the poster, just that it would not be as offensive to me.

bbsam

Staff member

I do not have a clue. I didn't say it was relative to the theme of the poster, just that it would not be as offensive to me.
That's just it. I don't find the notion that governing by executive order would be objectionable and respect the right to say so, but the "gay and homosexual" reference is just stupid and offensive.

moreluck

golden ticket member

You want to talk stupid....what about the president who thinks he doesn't have to deal with congress and can just 'executive order' anything he wants.. Last time I looked, he was not King Obama. We have checks & balances for a reason. He thinks he's beyond that stuff.

That doesn't make the poster racist or homophobic, just offensive and stupid.

I agree that the remarks about the women are offensively stupid. But I think without that one word, I like the theme of the poster. Even including the twp women and holder is OK with me.

You want to talk stupid....what about the president who thinks he doesn't have to deal with congress and can just 'executive order' anything he wants.. Last time I looked, he was not King Obama. We have checks & balances for a reason. He thinks he's beyond that stuff.

Not sure how many presidents have used the executive order over the years, probably most have in some situation or another. There are times due to expediency that is is needed. However zer0bama is using it wholesale to simply dictate new laws and that is not how it is supposed to work.

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamanomics

I understand the blame, but what has O done to reverse it, curtail it, stall it, etc??

He only spends, and spends unwisely. He promised to look at waste....and he has looked at it and watches it as it continues. Gee, I wonder if that little shrimp is off the treadmill yet?

You can go back 10 presidents on the deficit crap, but where does it get us?

We have Dems saying there is nothing to the 15 T. deficit....it doesn't matter.......quote from Bob Beckel.

To put that into perspective, when President George W. Bush took office, our national debt was $5.768 trillion. By the time Bush left office, it had nearly doubled, to $10.626 trillion. So Bush's record on deficit spending was not good at all: During his presidency, the national debt rose by an average of $607 billion a year. How does that compare to Obama? During Obama's presidency to date, the national debt has risen by an average of $1.723 trillion a year — or by a jaw-dropping $1.116 trillion more, per year, than it rose even under Bush.
In all fairness, how much of Obama's spending started under Bush and has continued out of necessity. I think anyone being fair would agree that withdrawing from wars is not a matter of a decision and immediate withdraw within a month. Add to that Obama caving to end the Bush Tax cuts and the deficit continues to grow with unfunded war. Toss in the Perscription Drug Act that is also unfunded from the Bush Administration on and again the deficit continues to grow. So it's a little disingenuous to put alot of the current spending on Obama even if the blame ultimately ends there.