President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

BHO, in one year, has spent more money than all the other presidents combined !!!!!!!

Did I actually hear that right this morning? Happy Thanksgiving!:dissapointed:

over9five

Staff member

I got all 12. The scary part was the graph at the end that said most people got 3 or 4 correct!

More people got zero correct than 10 correct!

The more schooling you had, the better you did. Also the older you are, the better you did. And yes, men did better than women!

( I like to read the breakdowns)

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

12 out of 12. This might as well have been a test to see if you were conscious and aware of your surroundings, it was that easy.

Looks like we are in for an ugly market Friday...Maybe the start of a top heavy market to roll over. The start of a correction, or a bursting bubble?

“there is no real recovery; it’s not sustainable.”

The government has propped the economy with free money, he said, but it will not be able to “stand on its own two feet,”

the US economy has a 50 percent chance of double-dipping, he said, adding that “the government is doing all of the wrong things; that’s the problem.”

-Paul Schatz, president of Heritage Capital

http://www.cnbc.com/id/34146648

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Is what I heard today on a WSJ radio program true ?
barry has switch from basketball to golf ?
And no media is allowed to see him play golf.
they are forced to wait on the bus until he is finished.
So far he has played 25 rounds of golf and no video exists of him doing so.

over9five

Staff member

That's kinda odd.....

Is he that bad, and he decreed no one could see him till he got good?

tieguy

Banned

I wonder if he has ever been mistaken for tiger woods in the clubhouse.:happy-very:

moreluck

golden ticket member

Wow, B.O. is getting ready to announce his decision on Tuesday about the troops for Afghanistan. So he'll call for the cameras to come to the oval office, right??

No way, photo op, baby !! The backdrop will be West Point. Another photo op with the military as a background filler. Spend mo money !!!
I'm sick of it & him !!!!!!!!! :sad-little:

tieguy

Banned

Wow, B.O. is getting ready to announce his decision on Tuesday about the troops for Afghanistan. So he'll call for the cameras to come to the oval office, right??

No way, photo op, baby !! The backdrop will be West Point. Another photo op with the military as a background filler. Spend mo money !!!

Liberals like to occasionally pretend they have principles by by pretending to act like a conservative. This photo op is equal to a prostitute corrupting a priest.

The west point commander should refuse the opportunity in light of Obamas reluctance to fully support his commanders troop request not to mention his hemming and hawwing for so long. How many troops died needlessly while Obama sat there with his thumb up his rear worried about the political repercussions of his decision.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Sometime this year, we taxpayers will again receive another 'Economic Stimulus' payment. This is indeed a very exciting program, and I'll explain it by using a Q & A format:

Q. What is an 'Economic Stimulus' payment ?

A. It is money that the federal government will send to taxpayers.

Q. Where will the government get this money ?

A. From taxpayers.

Q. So the government is giving me back my own money ?

A. Only a smidgen of it.

Q. What is the purpose of this payment ?

A.. The plan is for you to use the money to purchase a high-definition TV set, thus stimulating the economy.

Q. But isn't that stimulating the economy of China ?

A. Shut up.

Below is some helpful advice on how to best help the U.S. economy by spending your stimulus check wisely:

If you spend the stimulus money at Wal-Mart, the money will go to China or Sri Lanka .

If you spend it on gasoline, your money will go to the Arabs.

If you purchase a computer, it will go to India , Taiwan or China .

If you purchase fruit and vegetables, it will go to Mexico , Honduras and Guatemala .

If you buy an efficient car, it will go to Japan or Korea .

If you purchase useless stuff, it will go to Taiwan .

If you pay your credit cards off, or buy stock, it will go to management bonuses and they will hide it offshore.

Instead, keep the money in America by:

1) Spending it at yard sales, or

2) Going to ball games, or

3) Spending it on prostitutes, or

4) Beer or

5) Tattoos.

(These are the only American businesses still operating in the U.S.)

Conclusion:

Go to a ball game with a tattooed prostitute that you met at a yard sale and drink beer all day !

No need to thank me, I'm just glad I could be of help.

diesel96

Looks like we are in for an ugly market Friday...Maybe the start of a top heavy market to roll over. The start of a correction, or a bursting bubble?

“there is no real recovery; it’s not sustainable.”

The government has propped the economy with free money, he said, but it will not be able to “stand on its own two feet,”

the US economy has a 50 percent chance of double-dipping, he said, adding that “the government is doing all of the wrong things; that’s the problem.”

-Paul Schatz, president of Heritage Capital

http://www.cnbc.com/id/34146648

It sounds like your endorsing, and cheerleading recovery with this Adm is unattainable. But what this really says was how screwed up the previous Whitehouse bafoons left this country in, and will take a long time to repair. And do we really want to hear predictions from the same financial guru's who claimed 2 yrs ago there's nothing to fear, the fundamentals of the economy are strong,

Even now, with unemployment soaring at 10 percent and thousands of foreclosures per month, the average American worker still believes in the virtues of pure capitalism? How do you explain this phenomenon?

Awhhhh...The poor media, victim's forced at gun point to wait on the bus....whaaa ! or maybe there was more important stories to cover...Prez playing golf, omg...the sky is falling...BTW...many important business decsions are made on the golf course. Maybe the question should be, who he's playing with on the links...

I wonder if he has ever been mistaken for tiger woods in the clubhouse.:happy-very:
Let's reflect back, a few years ago, the president (Obama) wouldn't be allowed to play at Augusta, Ga....Ahhh Remember the good ole' boy network...

Liberals like to occasionally pretend they have principles by by pretending to act like a conservative. This photo op is equal to a prostitute corrupting a priest.

The west point commander should refuse the opportunity in light of Obamas reluctance to fully support his commanders troop request not to mention his hemming and hawwing for so long. How many troops died needlessly while Obama sat there with his thumb up his rear worried about the political repercussions of his decision.

Here we go again, politicing our troops... Conservatives have exclusive Cheerleading rights (patenting pending) towards the US military.:crazy2:

Could it be because of their own shortcomings of participation knowing Democrats out number Republicans in the House and Senate, and talking head pundits who served in our Military.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-25053.html

tieguy

Banned

Here we go again, politicing our troops... Conservatives have exclusive Cheerleading rights (patenting pending) towards the US military.:crazy2:

Could it be because of their own shortcomings of participation knowing Democrats out number Republicans in the House and Senate, and talking head pundits who served in our Military.

http://www.militaryphotos.net/forums/archive/index.php/t-25053.html

I'm sure the dishonesty here totally escapes you so let me spell it out for you.

General asked for 40,000 troops Obama gives him 34,000 after deliberating long and hard over the political consequences of supporting his commander.

He therefore screwed his troops by giving them less then needed and by making them wait forever.

But he will make his announcement at west point to give the appearance of being in support of the military.

Only a sucker would buy into the hype....oops sorry Diesel didn't realize he hooked you. Never mind. :happy-very:

over9five

Staff member

C'mon Tie! Next you're going to tell us he's only doing this at West Point for the photo op!!!

diesel96

I'm sure the dishonesty here totally escapes you so let me spell it out for you.

General asked for 40,000 troops Obama gives him 34,000 after deliberating long and hard over the political consequences of supporting his commander.

He therefore screwed his troops by giving them less then needed and by making them wait forever.

But he will make his announcement at west point to give the appearance of being in support of the military.

Only a sucker would buy into the hype....oops sorry Diesel didn't realize he hooked you. Never mind. :happy-very:

Nothing dishonest about my last post. Facts are in black and white...

What are you complaining about...."Warmongers, looks like Obama is going to get your war on....:gunsmilie...
The U.S. troops will be in place by summer 2010. It was pointed out that this is faster than any of the options the President was presented with by General Stanley McChrystal in his strategic assessment presented in late August. Tie, between you and Islandfox' s impatient claims of dithering, you guys really need to read between the lines.....and become Obama's cheerleaders....Me, I'm starting to dither on Obama's foriegn policy stance....We've been down this road before, we have no money to pay for this, we have limited resources in case another conflict flares up, and wait until a "war tax" is introduced.

oldguyups

Can you at least wait until President Obama has addressed the nation, and then state a rational rebuttal, based on facts, instead of opinion?

BTW, the general is NOT President Obama's commander, just the opposite, in fact. The last I looked, this was still a government run my civilians, and that goes for the military, too.

General's are not always right in their judgment. I seem to recall a judgment made by General McCrystal in the Pat Tillman case that was far from being the right choice. He's lucky he still has a job.

Your assessment the President Obama 'screwed his troops' is so far off base, but it should be pointed out that making an informed opinion has never been shown to harm our troops. It is rushed behavior that does harm.

Fools rush in ....

moreluck

golden ticket member

Surely, the general knows better what he needs than "know-nothing" Obama. Hell, B.O. never even ran a business in the private sector, let alone a real military. Shoot, even Sarah ran the N'tl Guard in her state.

B.O. is a photo op whore !!!