President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Back to Obama............

180356.JPG

Babagounj

Strength through joy
This whole drone thing was another fine example of this administration's clever ploy to uncover where Iran will be getting the parts to build their own fleet of drones. It should be a glowing success, just like Fast and Furious has been.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I think O's complacency gives the enemy/radicals the "keys to the country" He doesn't enforce laws about borders and makes them penetrable by all sorts of scum. He gives them our secrets......the drone to study and replicate. I'm surprised he hasn't laid out welcome mats all along our southern border........well, he has, I guess.

klein

Für Meno :)

What victory ? Did you ever expect one while Bush was in office ?
It was a war Bush should have never started in the first place. Even you're beloved Donny Trump said that himself.

Did England declare Victory when they left ? Quite the opposite, Blair himself admitted it was his biggest mistake ever !

I sure hope the US doesn't repeat senseless wars again, like Iraq !
Iraq always killed terrorists, killed Al Quaida and kept Iran in check.

Bush had to mix and mingle, and go to war (without Nato or UN approval), and set this stupid outcome in advance.

Yeah, blame it on Bush !
He is no longer prez, and I understand that.
But if someone makes a mistake, usually others have to pay for it.

Lets put it this way: (so even Moreluck might understand)
A restaurant cooks an over salted soup, the cook gets replaced, another cook must try to salvage the soup base, and add more ingredients. It's not the perfect soup, but it's edible.
Who's to blame ?

Yes - the one that screwed it up in the first place !

moreluck

golden ticket member
This was an editorial title from the Examiner, not a question by me.

So, don't think you are splainin' anything to me moose-meat!!
Who's guilty? The chef who didn't know that adding potato will take salt from soup......or according to your scenario....Obama!!

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
This whole drone thing was another fine example of this administration's clever ploy to uncover where Iran will be getting the parts to build their own fleet of drones. It should be a glowing success, just like Fast and Furious has been.

It's too bad we just didn't blow it up as soon as it landed. I guess that when Iran took control of it, the weapons were disarmed, or perhaps it was just an unarmed spy drone. Either way, it isn't worth starting a war over it. As I have said before, Iran is about to have a major nuclear "accident" courtesy of Israel. Just a matter of time.

MrFedEx

Engorged Member
I think O's complacency gives the enemy/radicals the "keys to the country" He doesn't enforce laws about borders and makes them penetrable by all sorts of scum. He gives them our secrets......the drone to study and replicate. I'm surprised he hasn't laid out welcome mats all along our southern border........well, he has, I guess.

When the Mossad delivers the short little psycho in Iran what he deserves, don't you think that maybe Obama and the US will have had a little to do with it? Israel doesn't do much of anything unless the USA is onboard with the plan, and even if Obama were to deliver an Ayatollah's head on a platter to your front door, you'd still find fault with him.

It would be very simple-minded to assume that we don't have some "plans" for Iran that will never be made public. Israel won't be working alone. We just can't take credit for it when bad things happen to the right people.

Iranian nuclear facilities? POOF!! Real soon.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Things are different from other presidents. It's a belt-tightening time, but not for the W.H..................My daughter has a couple lawn accounts in Kailua.....looks like they'll go without lawn service for 17 days.

Sunday, December 18, 2011 @ 1:30 pm | Let Them Eat Cake: Obamas’ 17-Day Vacation to Cost $4 Million

Eat it.
KAILUA, OAHU — The U.S. Secret Service has arrived, street barricades are in place, and the U.S. Coast Guard has stationed itself in the waters surrounding Kailua, Oahu. That is a sure sign President Barack Obama’s security team is preparing for the first family to arrive in the small beachside community as early as Friday night for what is expected to be a 17-day vacation.

The President and his family are traveling separately to Hawaii because he wants resolve the payroll tax cut issue before leaving Washington — and his wife does not want to wait.

But the advanced trip and the cost that comes with it — as much as $100,000 (flight and security) — adds to an already expensive vacation for the taxpayers.

Hawaii Reporter research shows the total cost for the President’s visit for taxpayers far exceeded $1.5 million in 2010 — but is even more costly this year because he extended his vacation by three days and the cost for Air Force One travel has jumped since last assessed in 2000. In addition, Hawaii Reporter was able to obtain more specifics about the executive expenditures.
The total cost (based on what is known) for the 17-day vacation roundtrip vacation to Hawaii for the President, his family and staff has climbed to more than $4 million. Here’s why.

TRAVEL: $3,651,626
The biggest expense is President Barack Obama’s round trip flight to Hawaii via Air Force One, a cost the GAO office estimated at $1 million in the year 2000. Contacted today, the GAO confirmed there is no report the independent office affiliated with Congress has prepared since 2000 to operate Air Force One and Air Force Two