President Obama!

The next prez should outlaw all military aircarft going into foreign spaces !
It's just nonsense and useless , and too much of a danger of crashes or shoot-downs.

Obama went over his head.
They are good in a war, but not to spy on anyone or country, or to shoot down fellow citizens in Yemen.
Not good !
I thought you were predicting a zer0bama win in '12 ? So the next president is several years away according you. Why shouldn't the chump in the WH outlaw then now?

klein

Für Meno :)
Maybe you 2 are on booze or drugs !
Next president !
Or is the USA like libya that keeps their leaders until they die or pass away ?
Did I give a timeframe ? NOPE !
But, the US should have another president one day, you'ld think !

Maybe you 2 are on booze or drugs !
Next president !
Or is the USA like libya that keeps their leaders until they die or pass away ?
Did I give a timeframe ? NOPE !
But, the US should have another president one day, you'ld think !
OK, let's take this one step at a time...k?

You said," The next prez should outlaw all military aircarft going into foreign spaces !" right?

I replied that since YOU predicted that zer0 will be re-relected in 2012 that it will be another few years ( a little over 5 years from now) that would make him still the president...right?
Not the next one.
If you are correct, the earliest (baring any unforeseen tragedies) we will have the next president will be 2016....right?

Understand now?

moreluck

golden ticket member
102862_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
2-2-12..........................

In the coming New Year, 2012, both Groundhog Day and the State of the Union address will occur on the same day.

This is an ironic juxtaposition of events.

One involves a meaningless ritual in which we look to an insignificant creature of little intelligence for prognostication.

The other involves a groundhog.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

I think it's a strange coincidence that now Eric Holder is on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's ass and investigating him. Strange that at the same time Arpaio has widened his probe of Obama and who's your daddy?

Sheriff Joe & family get death threats as soon as his Cold Case posse starts sniffing around Obama stuff. Who's O's real dad......is that a real S.S. #, etc? They are saying they examined evidence that Barack Sr. was not his father.

Also being examined....a fraudalent SS#?

There's only one photo of Barack Sr. and Barack together. Barack only met the man once....and they seemed to have nothing to do with each other.

Rumors are rampant that poet and suspected communist, Frank Marshall Davis may be his biological father. He was friends with Obama's grandfather, Stanley Dunham.

The possee is committed to getting to the bottom of why Obama stalled for so long before releasing a birth cert. that many say is phony. What is he hiding? Why so mysterious about his past?

Supposedly Michelle is over the edge with Sheriff Joe's prying. The posse consists of 3 former law enforcement officers and 2 retired attorneys. They are also examining the origins of Barack's SS#, which starts with 042......the prefix for someone born in CT. , not HI.

It's a serious investigation and they are collecting hundreds of pages of documentation, talking to multiple experts. It's ongoing and it's widening.

moreluck

golden ticket member
moreluck, do you think posting the above on two threads makes it twice as interesting?

http://www.browncafe.com/forum/f12/random-facts-234982/index111.html#post913847

I think the first clue that you are posting way too much is when you start posting the same thing in two separate threads.

I was 100% sure I would hear from you. Gee, I shoulda bet my paycheck. You always say you don't like coming south to Current events......since this was about the pres., it belonged in current events.... BUT , it was also a joke and I didn't want the other readers who don't come to Current Events to miss out on the funny, so I posted it there too.!!

You are so damn predictable , strange boy from the north! It was actually twice as funny because you reacted just as I thought you would.

Re: Obamanation here today

I think it's a strange coincidence that now Eric Holder is on Sheriff Joe Arpaio's ass and investigating him. Strange that at the same time Arpaio has widened his probe of Obama and who's your daddy?

Sheriff Joe & family get death threats as soon as his Cold Case posse starts sniffing around Obama stuff. Who's O's real dad......is that a real S.S. #, etc? They are saying they examined evidence that Barack Sr. was not his father.

Also being examined....a fraudalent SS#?

There's only one photo of Barack Sr. and Barack together. Barack only met the man once....and they seemed to have nothing to do with each other.

Rumors are rampant that poet and suspected communist, Frank Marshall Davis may be his biological father. He was friends with Obama's grandfather, Stanley Dunham.

The possee is committed to getting to the bottom of why Obama stalled for so long before releasing a birth cert. that many say is phony. What is he hiding? Why so mysterious about his past?

Supposedly Michelle is over the edge with Sheriff Joe's prying. The posse consists of 3 former law enforcement officers and 2 retired attorneys. They are also examining the origins of Barack's SS#, which starts with 042......the prefix for someone born in CT. , not HI.

It's a serious investigation and they are collecting hundreds of pages of documentation, talking to multiple experts. It's ongoing and it's widening.
It does seem quite a coinkydink that Holders investigation of Arpaio pops up when he is making noise about zer0.

While there are a few issues here that I would like to see explained, I don't see an of this being the responsibility of a county sheriff in Az. If sherriff joe is guilty of the things he is being investigated for he should have to be held accountable.