President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

Legal challenges to bhos being on primary ballots have started in many states, Nh, Ga, Tn, & Hi for starters,
When one state refuses to put his name on the ballot then its game over.
Before you start spouting that it's been tried before, guess again. This is not 2008 and the courts will find that the point of not having standing is no longer valid, since the DNC is not allowing any other Democrats to be placed on the ballots. Also given the known facts about his SS# not being issued to him is another nail in his coffin, can you say fraud. Try it bhos is a fraud, see how easy it is.

Why you read and fill yur head with that crap is mind boggling.

I guess when you have to hear what you want to hear, you will resort to leaving out factual information.

Peace.
Is there truly any missing "factual" information(if so, please suppy links to said facts) or are you just lying again?

moreluck

golden ticket member

Why you read and fill yur head with that crap is mind boggling.

I guess when you have to hear what you want to hear, you will resort to leaving out factual information.

Peace.
Speaking of facts, what are the facts behind BHO winning the Nobel Peace Prize ?? It was a bit premature, don't ya think?

moreluck

golden ticket member

obamajima.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Wednesday, December 21, 2011 @ 8:40 pm | It’s Official: US Debt-To-GDP Passes 100%…

We’re screwed.
Via Zero Hedge:
With precisely one year left for the world and all of its inhabitants, at least according to the Mayans, not to mention on the day of the Winter Solstice, it is only fitting that US debt, net of all settlements for all already completed bond auctions, is now at precisely $15,182,756,264,288.80. Why is this relevant?

Because the latest annualized US GDP, according to the BEA, was $15,180,900,000.00. Which means that, as of today, total US debt to GDP is 100.012%. Congratulations America: you are now in the triple digit “debt to GDP” club!

I. Total debt as of December 20: $15,131,979,264,288,80 (source)

II. Net cash settlement of all completed auctions: $50,777,000,000 (source)

III. Total GDP: $15,180,900,000,000 (source)

=> Total Debt/GDP= $15,182,756,264,288.80/$15,180,900,000,000 = 100.012

wkmac

BUSh killed hundreds of children in iraq and afghanistan in not only drone strikes, but flat out air campaigns. At the time, they were called "collateral damage". If anyone should be tried for war crimes, it should be BUSH, CHENEY and RUMSFELD.

Peace.

I love when you play the hypocrite as you do it so well!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
BUSh killed hundreds of children in iraq and afghanistan in not only drone strikes, but flat out air campaigns. At the time, they were called "collateral damage". If anyone should be tried for war crimes, it should be BUSH, CHENEY and RUMSFELD.

And Barry has continued to do the same, but yet...no protests from the Media or the leftwingers...go figure.

bbsam

Staff member
And Barry has continued to do the same, but yet...no protests from the Media or the leftwingers...go figure.
Actually the left has been enraged about this, but the so called "left wing" media refuses to cover it. Refused to cover the OWS movement for several weeks too.

moreluck

golden ticket member
December 24, 2011 @ 10:10 am Obama On His Multi-Million Dollar Hawaiian Vacation Urges Americans To “Help Those In Need”…

I’m positive the irony is lost on him.....especially after his visit to Iron Chef Morimoto's place.

Via WhiteHouse.gov:
Giving of ourselves; service to others — that’s what this season is all about. For my family and millions of Americans, that’s what Christmas is all about. It reminds us that part of what it means to love God is to love one another, to be our brother’s keeper and our sister’s keeper.

But that belief is not just at the center of our Christian faith, it’s shared by Americans of all faiths and backgrounds. It’s why so many of us, every year, volunteer our time to help those most in need; especially our hungry and our homeless.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Speaking of facts, what are the facts behind BHO winning the Nobel Peace Prize ?? It was a bit premature, don't ya think?

No I dont. He's ending two wars. He said so long before he took office. One down, 7 months to go on the other war. With over 250 thousand civilians killed in two countries under the BUSH administration, ANY president who vows to end wars that take innocent lives deserves the peace prize.

The mass killing of innocent human beings doesnt make us a tougher or stronger country, it makes us weak. The strength comes from diplomacy and peace.

Peace.