President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tos, I wish to come clean on something.
Please do not continue to include me in the C-9 or C-13 group.
I will confess that I am one of the secretive oil billionaires of which bhos' ad talks about.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
The only man in a BLACK HAT I worry about is this man and the republicans he calls friends!

s-JACK-ABRAMOFF-PIZZA-large.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Here's a black hat, should we be concerned moreluck?

The only man in a BLACK HAT I worry about is this man and the republicans he calls friends!

s-JACK-ABRAMOFF-PIZZA-large.jpg

Here's the story to go with the top picture......

A Chinese guy goes to a Jewish guy to buy black bras,

size 38.

The Jewish guy, known for his skills as a businessman, says that black bras are rare and that he is finding it very difficult to buy them from his suppliers. Therefore he has to charge $50.00 for them.

The Chinese guy buys 25 bras.

He returns a few days later and this time orders fifty.

The Jewish guy tells him that they have become even harder to get and charges him $60.00 each.

The Chinese guy returns a month later and buys the Jewish guy's remaining stock of 50, and this time for $75.00 each.

The Jew is somewhat puzzled by the large
demand for black size 38 bras and asks the Chinese guy, "...please tell me - What do you do with all these black bras?"

The Chinese guy answers: "I cut them in
half and sell them as skull caps to you Jewish guys for $200.00 each."

.......and this is why the Chinese own us!

"Business is Business"

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

He wants to advance the priorities of Americans......he doesn't even know what they are !!!

White House Press Secretary Jay Carney said that President Obama would continue to roll out “We Can’t Wait” initiatives under his executive authority throughout 2012, but maintained that the president will “eagerly” work with Congress when possible.

“[Obama] has been talking about the fact that he will use his executive authority to advance the priorities of the American people, and he has been doing that,” Carney told reporters during today’s press briefing. “He will continue to do that. It is true that the context here is often, we can’t wait for Congress to act, and that will be true throughout the year.”

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

moreluck

golden ticket member
This is funny, MITT ROMNEY, has been saying that all his flip flopping is not flip flopping but thought evolution, and now you post a story about OBAMA and his thought evolution process and "HE'S" a flip flopper?

LOLLOLOLOLOLOL

Peace.
Quit putting words in my mouth!! I did not post that he's a flip flopper.....This post showed that Obama cannot make a decision. He still doesn't know where he stands on gay marriage. Gee, your guy may not even support gay marriage, but you don't know yet, do you?

I know my guy definitely doesn't support gay marriage and he has never flipped about that ...... and my guy would've said YES to the pipeline for jobs.

Obama is a staller-baller and non committal....even though he should be committed.

moreluck

golden ticket member
He's going to have a heck of a time trying to convince folks he's the champion of the middle class when he said NO to all those pipeline jobs!!!

ZIP | Friday, January 20, 2012 @
Obama Holds Conference Call To Gather “Input” For Upcoming State of The Union Address…

Fun fact of the day: When Chris Matthews hears the words “input” and “Obama” in the same sentence he gets a tingle. It’s true folks, I’m not making that up.
(The Hill) — President Obama held a conference call late Friday afternoon to “solicit input” from state, local and tribal leaders on the State of the Union address, according to attendees on the call.
Obama — who spoke on the call for a few minutes — told the leaders that the “most urgent challenge” he faces “is getting the economy to grow faster.” But he also said he couldn’t give too many details about the address, “mainly because I’m still writing it.”

One source on the call said Obama referred to his a speech he delivered in Kansas last month — where he sought to portray himself as a champion of the middle class — and said he is striving for an economy where everyone is “engaging in fair play and everyone has a fair shot.”

Obama appeared on the call with Valerie Jarrett, White House senior adviser, and Gene Sperling, the director of the National Economic Council, who was the designated note-taker.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Quit putting words in my mouth!! I did not post that he's a flip flopper.....This post showed that Obama cannot make a decision. He still doesn't know where he stands on gay marriage. Gee, your guy may not even support gay marriage, but you don't know yet, do you?

I know my guy definitely doesn't support gay marriage and he has never flipped about that ...... and my guy would've said YES to the pipeline for jobs.

Obama is a staller-baller and non committal....even though he should be committed.

I think you dont understand what flip flopping is.... lets examine ROMNEYS own words in a letter he wrote:

In the letter, he never mentions gay marriage directly. However, he did write this:

"I believe that the Clinton compromise [Don't Ask Don't Tell] was a step in the right direction. I am also convinced that it is the first of a number of steps that will ultimately lead gays and lesbians being able to serve openly and honestly in our nation's military. That goal will only be reached when preventing discrimination against gays and lesbians is a mainstream concern, which is a goal we share."

Now he is anti gay and thats not a flip flop??

WOW.

Peace.

moreluck

golden ticket member
If you'd listen with your ears open......he is not anti gay. He's against gay marriage. They can have all the rights of a committed couple just can't call it marriage.

He has mentioned the hospital privileges and such that married couples have.........but "marriage" is just between a man and a woman. Mitt has gone over this in several debates. I believe just what he has explained 3 oor 4 times in debates and all his TV interviews.
He's not anti gay....you just choose to see it that way!!

I know what flip flopping is, I also know what a fence post turtle is!!

I think you dont understand what flip flopping is.... lets examine ROMNEYS own words in a letter he wrote:

In the letter, he never mentions gay marriage directly. However, he did write this:

"I believe that the Clinton compromise [Don't Ask Don't Tell] was a step in the right direction. I am also convinced that it is the first of a number of steps that will ultimately lead gays and lesbians being able to serve openly and honestly in our nation's military. That goal will only be reached when preventing discrimination against gays and lesbians is a mainstream concern, which is a goal we share."

Now he is anti gay and thats not a flip flop??

WOW.

Peace.
No, that was not a flip flop, it's a continuing thought process. BTW, some of my gay friends don't think "Gay Marriage" is needed, just the same rights as straight folks.