President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

When I was growing up, kids were taught a good work ethic.....
We taught our kids that way too. Being successful was the goal to aim for.

When did it stop?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

181177.JPG

island1fox

"Hate success blah, blah, blah...." Yeah. Whatever.

bbsam,

"hate it, be jealouus of it, despise it, decry it --blah,blah, blah all fail. People should shoud educate themselves ,develop themselves ,have a purpose driven life and be part of it.

Live your own life ---do not envy or covet the life and property of another.

bbsam

Staff member

bbsam,

"hate it, be jealouus of it, despise it, decry it --blah,blah, blah all fail. People should shoud educate themselves ,develop themselves ,have a purpose driven life and be part of it.

Live your own life ---do not envy or covet the life and property of another.
Exactly. I'm no millionaire. Not famous for anything. Don't wield alot of power. And guess what? I don't envy them one bit. But when out of one side of their mouths they want to say "we're broke" and out of the other claim their money should be taxed at a lower rate, there's something simply wrong with that. I don't want to confiscate their property and money. I want us to pay the bills we have agreed to take on. That includes Social Security, Medicare, two unfunded wars and countless other expenses. And when we as a nation decide to cut back on what we spend on (that hasn't happened), then we can decide whether or not to decrease taxes or increase services. This isn't highway robbery, it's responsible capitalism.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Exactly. I'm no millionaire. Not famous for anything. Don't wield alot of power. And guess what? I don't envy them one bit. But when out of one side of their mouths they want to say "we're broke" and out of the other claim their money should be taxed at a lower rate, there's something simply wrong with that. I don't want to confiscate their property and money. I want us to pay the bills we have agreed to take on. That includes Social Security, Medicare, two unfunded wars and countless other expenses. And when we as a nation decide to cut back on what we spend on (that hasn't happened), then we can decide whether or not to decrease taxes or increase services. This isn't highway robbery, it's responsible capitalism.
I want to see spending severely cut......Obama doesn't want to cut spending.....he just wants more to spend.

I make adjustments personally.....we just refinanced our home.....saving $683 a month on our payment. We make adjustments right down to the little things......like using tons of coupons at the grocery store....incorporating trips so as not to use as much gas.

What has Obama cut back on?

moreluck

golden ticket member

He could quit sending foreign aid to those countries that hate us....that's a start, but they continue to send $$$.
There's always talk about those stupid projects out there, but no one stops the flow of $$.

There's always talk of fraud and redundancy in all the systems.......'O' even put a guy in charge of that, but he's never been heard from (probably dead in some closet somewhere)and the fraud is allowed to go on.

bbsam

Staff member

He could quit sending foreign aid to those countries that hate us....that's a start, but they continue to send $$$.
There's always talk about those stupid projects out there, but no one stops the flow of $$.

There's always talk of fraud and redundancy in all the systems.......'O' even put a guy in charge of that, but he's never been heard from (probably dead in some closet somewhere)and the fraud is allowed to go on.
No, he can't. As you like to point out, he is not king. These things have to pass congress. Until then, we need to pay the bills because WE have chosen the course through our elected officials.

moreluck

golden ticket member

No, he can't. As you like to point out, he is not king. These things have to pass congress. Until then, we need to pay the bills because WE have chosen the course through our elected officials.
His theme now is..."We can't wait"....remember? His goal is to go around congress using executive orders...he said so himself.

bbsam

Staff member

His theme now is..."We can't wait"....remember? His goal is to go around congress using executive orders...he said so himself.
Can only take him so far. Or do you think a President Gingrich could order the U.S. military to close the Mexican border?