moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

[h=2]Gallup: Unemployment Rate Jumps To 9.0%, Underemployment To 19.0%…[/h]
ywvibw45ceihmtydrxlxgg-550x327.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

White House Economic Report Hides Sharp Drop In Number of Working Americans…

White House officials are trying to downplay the growing political damage caused by a shrinking federal statistic: the percentage of working-age Americans who actually have jobs.

The increasingly visible statistic shows that roughly 11 million working-age Americans are being excluded from the nation’s formal tally of 13.75 million unemployed Americans.

Today’s 2012 Economic Report of the President attempts to bury the statistic in a 448-page blizzard of statistics, jargon and reassuring comparisons. “In the last 23 months, businesses have created 3.7 million jobs,” says the upbeat report, released at 4 p.m. on a Friday afternoon by the President’s Council of Economic Advisers.

Democrats are touting downward ticks of the formal unemployment rate to 8.3 percent, but Republicans are making an increased effort to highlight the painfully low employment participation rate.
Keep reading…

moreluck

golden ticket member

How racist is this?

This is a new low..............

This guy is 2 nanoseconds away from lighting a fuse on class warfare and racial divide like the USA has not seen since the 60’s.

He has no shame……or moral compass. Anything to be reelected.

Can you imagine Paul or Santorum or Romney putting out a call for all the white brothers and sisters to vote for him because he's white and so are they?

I swear we may be doomed to a year of racial hatred and class warfare.
Click below..........

President Obama Announces the 2012 Launch of African Americans for Obama - YouTube

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I already know the answer but will ask the question anyway----did you even watch the video?

I watched it and the message conveyed was about much more than "you are black so you should vote for me". He was calling for blacks to get involved in the process and to rally those around them to also get involved. He spoke of the sacrifices earlier generations of blacks made so that today's blacks would have the ability to participate in the process and let their voices be heard. "Class warfare" and "racial divide" were the furthest thing from my mind as I watched the video. I saw our President urging a group of people who are not known for their active involvement in politics to get more involved in the process.

You need to take the Obama blinders off and start looking at things more objectively.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Let her vote for Romney or Sani ! Who cares ?

I don't care who she votes for--I do care when she takes everything Obama does and twists it to fit her agenda.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and will do so again in 2012 because I feel he is the most qualified candidate running for the office.

klein

Für Meno :)

I don't care who she votes for--I do care when she takes everything Obama does and twists it to fit her agenda.

I voted for Obama in 2008 and will do so again in 2012 because I feel he is the most qualified candidate running for the office.

That's a no-brainer ! :)

moreluck

golden ticket member

It wasn't "let's all just vote" !!!! It was African Americans for Obama....so that's just vote for me!!

Dave tends to add sentiment where none exists! What else can be expected of an Obama supporter?

If I said anything about all caucasians should vote for Romney, I'd get pummeled for being a bigot and a racist.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I don't have to twist any stories to fit anything.....the stories are out there everyday explaining the dirty politics. You can ignore them if you want, but I want it all out in the open.

I thought UPS people would be against fudging numbers............It's been exposed how they quickly quit figuring unemployment one way and now do it another. It will catch up to him. After all, you can only roll C.O.D. money for so long and you'll get caught.

Obama had no qualifications in '08 and his record that he must run on now is pathetic. No one is looking for a slogan from him....they are closely looking at his record.

They will see where the gas prices are and how's the housing and all other areas they are personally affected by . You better just quit reading current events because if Obama is doing something crazy, you'll read it here. If you think it's all so wonderful, start your own "I love Obama" thread and spread the good word. . . . . . . .or maybe there is nothing good to spread.

P

pickup

It wasn't "let's all just vote" !!!! It was African Americans for Obama....so that's just vote for me!!

Dave tends to add sentiment where none exists! What else can be expected of an Obama supporter?

If I said anything about all caucasians should vote for Romney, I'd get pummeled for being a bigot and a racist.

I just watched the video. The title of it is "African Americans for Obama" and the website he promotes is africanamericansbarackobama.com or something like that . I'm not saying he said all african americans should vote for him but can you imagine if Romney had a video called

"White People for Romney" and a website whitepeoplemittromney.com? Oh good god, the furor that would come with the reaction to that.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I just watched the video. The title of it is "African Americans for Obama" and the website he promotes is africanamericansbarackobama.com or something like that . I'm not saying he said all african americans should vote for him but can you imagine if Romney had a video called

"White People for Romney" and a website whitepeoplemittromney.com? Oh good god, the furor that would come with the reaction to that.
That's what I'm sayin' !

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Shouldn't he want ALL people involved in the process ???

Of course but blacks and hispanics generally are not as active in the process as whites. He is using his race in an effort to not only garner more votes but to get blacks more involved in the process.

He is using his $38,500/person fundraisers to get the 1% involved.

"Whites for Romney" would be seen as racially divisive.

I know that this is a double standard but, as a white person, I did not feel the least bit offended by the Obama video. I saw it for what it was---an effort to get blacks more involved in the process (while also getting their votes) and not as racially divisive or as a form of class warfare.

moreluck

golden ticket member

"He is using his $38,500/person fundraisers to get the 1% involved." (upstate)

Yeah, involvement, that's what it is. Ha, Ha, Ha,...........You kept a straight face while you type that???? Don't worry, I'll remember to tip my waitress!!

moreluck

golden ticket member

"Whites for Romney" would be seen as racially divisive." (upstate)

Blacks (African Americans) for Obama is exactly the same thing !!!

Double standard ??

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

It is racist, it is a double standard, and it is typical Obama.
I didnt vote for him, I wont vote for him, and I do not think he is a good president or a good example of a successful African american.
Personally I do not see how anyone who works for a living or cares about the future of their children or their country could vote for him. Just too many idiocyncrasies IMO>