President Obama!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Obamabastic !!

Being "great" is a multi-faceted thing. You can be a great boss, but if you go home and beat your family, you are not a candidate for "great"
Apparently I think "great" is much more than just good and you must think great is akin to good enough! Venus & Mars.

...this is why I limited my question to great President, not great person.

Using these parameters, who do you think the last great President was?

moreluck

golden ticket member
shovelreadycare1.jpg

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

bbsam

Staff member

Well apparently not, and I started researching this, not hot and heavy, coz I really dont care. But just for giggles.

How many US Presidents (while in office) had one (or more) affairs? - Yahoo! Answers
But it seems that was a big no - no for former presidential candidate herman Cain, when actually it looks like a prerequisite.
That is a self-made double standard that the republicans have created for themselves by identifying themselves so closely with the religious right.

menotyou

bella amicizia

Newt is in his own stratosphere. He is a vile, sadistic bastard. Just my opinion. And, yes, I would say it to his face. If he had the audacity to get in my face, I'd say a lot more than that.

Clinton got a bj in the oval office. Big deal, as I said to my sister who was mortified(at the time-she has since come around). I think he got lucky. He didn't order anyone's kids to die for a war that was a lie to begin with. That was a real crime.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Do you really have this little to do during your day that you scour the net looking for obscure news items like this?

Pathetic.
I don't go looking for this stuff....it's on my regular sites in full view. You apparently never take your blinders off and only look straight down the path except for ambushing. There's flowers and vistas off to the sides you know.......even bugs too.
What I do during MY day is MY business and MY choice. I have MY jobs and if I'm soooooo good that I get MY work done, then it's MY choice as to how I spend MY own time.