President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

No, it's because the 50 yr old women are no longer do-able ! (and younger ones we can't get) :(
I don't know what constitutes "doable" in your head........microwave a cantelope lately???

I'd like to put you in a room full of 50 yr. old women and try telling them why they aren't doable!!! You'd be dead in 4 seconds!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

"Be all that you can be" used to be a good thing!!!!

Tuesday, February 28, 2012 @ 7:15 pm | Obama: “Trying To Climb To The Very Top” Is Not What America’s “About,” It Is “Greed”…

The nerve of some people trying to be the best they can be!
(CNS) — President Obama – in a speech to the United Auto Workers union – said that “trying to climb to the very top” was not what America is “about,” saying that it was “greed” and that in reality “we’re all in it together.”
“America’s not just looking out for yourself, it’s not just about greed, it’s not just about trying to climb to the very top and keep everybody else down,” Obama said at the UAW’s annual National Community Action Program Legislative Conference in Washington, D.C.

Instead, Obama – who climbed to the very top of American politics just three years ago – said that instead America was about being “all in it together,” and giving people “a hand up.”

“When our assembly lines grind to a halt, we work together, and we get them going again,” he said. “When somebody else falters, we try to give them a hand up, because we know [that] we’re all in it together.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

14uw5et.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

Via Michael Barone:
My friends at Powerline have been having fun looking at New York Times corrections, but this one, appended to this article on Barack Obama’s energy speech of last March, is really a classic. It reads in full (italics theirs):
A previous version of this article misstated how many of the president’s proposals to reduce the country’s reliance on imported oil were new in his speech on Wednesday. None of them were, not one of them.

klein

Für Meno :)

(more positive Obama economics) :)

TSX jumps on bank earnings, U.S., China data

Oil climbed above $123 a barrel on the upbeat China number and on U.S. data that showed Americans filed fewer new claims for jobless benefits last week, another sign of health in the world's No. 1 economy.

The loonie rose 0.43 of a cent to 101.49 cents US.

moreluck

golden ticket member

The Karzai guy says the apology is just step #1 and that there must be a step # 2 and the soldiers involved must be punished.

Who the hell does he think he is.......Karzai certainly didn't apologize for killing troops for the koran burning. I'd leave them all the hell alone.........idiots!!

Karzai is just trying to see how many hoops he can get America to jump through. Stop the funding NOW!
So when Obama is practicing 'hoops', he doesn't mean basketball.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll

Karzai has to maintain control of the country before it collapses into chaos and our troops get stuck there for 10 more years to protect him. We never should have been there in the first place, but you can blame yourself and your friends for supporting this war from the jump.

You thought then, that it was a GREAT IDEA and now you have a problem with it?

Sheesh.

Peace.

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

| Thursday, March 1, 2012 @ 9:15 am |
Obama: “I’m Very Proud of The Fact I Do Not Cheat When I’m Playing Golf”…

So he cheats at other things?
Via Grantland:
Bill Simmons: What about when you’re playing golf? Do you get more four-foot putts given to you than maybe you did before?

Obama: I don’t take them.

BS: You don’t take them?

Obama: I am very proud of the fact I do not cheat when I’m playing golf. Anybody who plays with me, they’ll say I count my strokes. I count my strokes. I don’t — I’m not getting five-foot gimme putts.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Do you hear that scraping noise? That would be you scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find ways to discredit President Obama.

Do yourself a favor--click on the link and read the blog--it puts the above in to the proper context.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Do you hear that scraping noise? That would be you scraping the bottom of the barrel trying to find ways to discredit President Obama.

Do yourself a favor--click on the link and read the blog--it puts the above in to the proper context.

I don't have to click on the link because the whole store is posted. I don't read the comments or post the comments........God only knows what slime and pond scum they are from.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't have to click on the link because the whole store is posted. I don't read the comments or post the comments........God only knows what slime and pond scum they are from.

I didn't ask you to read the comments--I agree with you--they are written by slime and pond scum. I asked you to read the blog from which the "whole store" was taken from so that you could read the context.