President Obama!

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamabastic !!

LOL. We ARE the WRONG kind. We are the people you parents warned you against. Just because some of us stop drinking doesn't put us in line for sainthood.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Just_another_day_at_work

Which god does it remind you guys?
94c75d2878.jpg
94c75d2878.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Didn't read this part, did you?

The Air Force allocated extra aircraft to support President George W. Bush when he was running for re-election in 2004, she added.

Read more: President Obama | US Air Force | Campaign | The Daily Caller

It's a story....yes I read it. Did you read the part that said......"as well as five Boeing 757 wide-body passenger jets..." Those must be for Mooch!!!! Wide body, get it?

Geez, don't you have a hobby or something??? OCD much?

moreluck

golden ticket member

except it's a girl ....
pc19s.jpg

The name Kali comes from kāla, which means black, time, death, lord of death, Shiva. Kali means "the black one".

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

It's a story....yes I read it. Did you read the part that said......"as well as five Boeing 757 wide-body passenger jets..." Those must be for Mooch!!!! Wide body, get it?

Geez, don't you have a hobby or something??? OCD much?

I find it funny that you didn't comment on my statement that the same was done when W was running for reelection.

My hobby is keeping you in line. I will be fact-checking each and every post you make and calling you out on those that are less than accurate. If you intend to dominate this forum at least you could do it accurately.

moreluck

golden ticket member

I find it funny that you didn't comment on my statement that the same was done when W was running for reelection.

My hobby is keeping you in line. I will be fact-checking each and every post you make and calling you out on those that are less than accurate. If you intend to dominate this forum at least you could do it accurately.
All the while ignoring some bold face lies of some others. I didn't know Cheryl created a Brown Cafe Post Posse and made you sheriff !!
Your belt buckle letters are backwards!

toonertoo

Most Awesome Dog
Staff member

I just pasted this on my fb account. Its how I feel. I dont care what anyones thinks. as a taxpaying American, I have the right.

upsgrunt

When i was young and in college, we read MEIN KAMPF in history. Does this make those of us in that class NAZIS?

Get serious.

But the bigger question for you is, do you know admit OBAMA was in college? Since you are admitting he was in college, do you also now accept that he is a citizen?

You cant have it both ways.

Peace

TOS

Sure he was a college student- I'll admit that.
How do explain how he got financial aid?
You can't have it both ways.

In a move certain to fuel the debate over Obama's qualifications for the presidency, the group "Americans for Freedom of Information" has Released copies of President Obama's college transcripts from Occidental College ... Released today, the transcript school indicates that Obama, under the name Barry Soetoro, received financial aid as a foreign student from Indonesia as an undergraduate. The transcript was released by OccidentalCollege in compliance with a court order in a suit brought by the group in the Superior Court of California.

The transcript shows that Obama (Soetoro) applied for financial aid and was awarded a fellowship for foreign students from the Fulbright Foundation Scholarship program. To qualify, for the scholarship, a student must claim foreign citizenship.

wkmac

President Obama – as well as his mother, father, step-father and grandmother – all were connected to the Central Intelligence Agency – possibly explaining why the President praises the “Agency” and declines to prosecute its officials for their crimes.
According to a published report in the September Rock Creek Free Press of Washington, D.C., investigative reporter Wayne Madsen says Obama’s mother Ann Dunham worked “on behalf of a number of CIA front operations, including the East-West Center at the University of Hawaii, the U.S. Agency for International Development (USAID), and the Ford Foundation.” The East-West Center had long been affiliated with CIA activities in the Asia-Pacific region, Madsen says.
What’s more, Obama’s father, Barack Obama Sr., arrived in Hawaii from Kenya as part of a CIA program to identify and train Africans who would be useful to the Agency in its Cold War operations against the Soviets, Madsen says. Obama Sr. divorced Ms. Dunham in 1964.
Ms. Dunham married Lolo Soetoro the following year, a man Madsen says assisted in the violent CIA coup against Indonesian President Sukarno that claimed a million lives. Obama’s mother taught English for USAID, “which was a major cover for CIA activities in Indonesia and throughout Southeast Asia,” Madsen reports. That USAID was a cover for CIA covert operations in Laos was admitted by its administrator Dr. John Hannah on Metromedia News. Madsen says the organization was also a cover for the CIA in Indonesia.
Ms. Dunham worked in Indonesia at a time when Midwest Universities Consortium for International Activities(MUCIA) – a group that included the University of Illinois, Wisconsin, Michigan State, Minnesota and Indiana – was accused of being a front for CIA activities in Indonesia and elsewhere. Ms. Dunham traveled to Ghana, Nepal, Bangladesh, India and Thailand “working on micro-financing projects” for the CIA, Madsen reports.

Was the Obama Family CIA?