Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

ted-nugent_obama.jpg

obama-bo-kitchen.jpg

if-i-had-a-dog.jpg

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
You may hate Dick Morris, but he tells about O's extravagant lifestyle while O's trying to say "I'm everyman!" He probably got that from Oprah's, "I'm Every Woman"

Obama’s Lavish Lifestyle – Dick Morris TV: Lunch Alert! at DickMorris.com

* Morris, who is scandal riddled, from prositutes to cocaine to fathering children out of wedlock, seems to be what the right wing believes should be their new mouthpieces.

He was wrong on the McCain chances for this election, and yet FOX SPEWS resurrects him for another election year of spin and he seems to pin your ears back to the point where you post what he says.

Sheesh.

Peace

TOS

Last edited by a moderator:

Babagounj

Strength through joy
NYT Reporter: Obama Worried About Personal Finances, “Even The President Made Uncomfortable Jokes About Why His Wife Needed So Many Things”…
From Jodi Kantor’s The Obamas, page 90–91:
Even the president made uncomfortable jokes about why his wife needed so many things. Behind the scenes, aides said, the Obamas were concerned about money: the president’s books could only sell so many copies, and it would be years until he could write more and the first lady could write her own. From vacation rental homes big enough to accommodate the Secret Service to all the personal entertaining they did at the White House, their lifestyle had grown fearsomely expensive.
Via National Review