President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

It's always the person in charge....I don't care if it's a smurf!

However, making light of the situation shows the "buck doesn't stop" with Obama. He had the gall to say it was a couple of knuckleheads.....when it's 9 out at the Secret Svc. and 12 military involved so far. A couple ?? It's a bigger deal than he lets on.

Thank goodness for the female Secret Service person who got this reported right away.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I don't see how Jon Lovitz ranting that he pays too much now has anything to do with a responsibility speech. Jon Lovitz is a Democrat who voted for Oama and seems rather disenchanted with his choic of candidate....that's the humor. Buyer's remorse. We need a lemon law on presidents.

There's no connection OR contradiction in these two posts. You're fishing Dave and what about your vow not to interact with me.....broke it, Nancy!!

bbsam

Staff member
It's not about hating Dick Morris, but the phrase "pot calling a kettle" sure does come to mind, don't you think. It would be like Heidi Fleiss moralizing about those low rent prostitutes the Secret Service spent tax-payer money on.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

I don't see how Jon Lovitz ranting that he pays too much now has anything to do with a responsibility speech. Jon Lovitz is a Democrat who voted for Oama and seems rather disenchanted with his choic of candidate....that's the humor. Buyer's remorse. We need a lemon law on presidents.

There's no connection OR contradiction in these two posts. You're fishing Dave and what about your vow not to interact with me.....broke it, Nancy!!

My vow was not to interact with menotyou and not to comment on your post count. I have not broken either.

Now, what about the contradicting posts? In one you say that Obama has racked up $5T in debt while in the other you say it is $6.77T. Which is it? In fact, it is neither--most of this debt is interest on the debt he inherited (along with the two wars) and the extension of the Bush tax cuts.

moreluck

golden ticket member
My vow was not to interact with menotyou and not to comment on your post count. I have not broken either.

Now, what about the contradicting posts? In one you say that Obama has racked up $5T in debt while in the other you say it is $6.77T. Which is it? In fact, it is neither--most of this debt is interest on the debt he inherited (along with the two wars) and the extension of the Bush tax cuts.
You changed it and also added that you would not interact with me. Menotyou can attest to it.

moreluck

golden ticket member
One is a Jon Lovitz rant.......it doesn't discuss Obama's debt.....I don't know WTF you are talking about and why you are even talking to me at all after you swore not too.