President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
dhcsk.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Colombia's top diplomat demands an apology from Obama for the Secret Service and the hooker scandal in his country.

This morning it was heard that Mooch wants to accompany Barack on that apology tour because she wants to see where Michael Douglas rode that bus after he lost all his captured parrots in 'Romancing the Stone'.

She also wants to take the girls for a history lesson to see Simon Bolivar's statue in Bogota. She wants to shop in old town Cartagena too......she'll bring along mom for that too.....and bring home Aunt Nora. It sure beats Target.

Obama has been practicing bowing down in the mirror. I wonder if he can line up some other apologies....wouldn't want to waste the people's money unless we try to incorporate trips.
Mooch wants a new bathing suit too!

wkmac

I don't remember a prostitution scandal with Bush's secret svc......remind me.

Never ask a question unless you are sure of the answer! And don't forget, the agent at the center of this was also in the Palin detail.

And this too.

More, I know you can't help but politicize stuff like this but if I were you I'd get a large cup of coffee, sit back and let this thing develop a lot more before you do your usual thing. The other shoe is going to fall and it won't be pretty but then Congress with both sides of the isle will scramble to close the lid on the bottle before this genie gets completely out. They'll have too to save face for everyone!

Babagounj

Strength through joy

But I thought this case had been closed, it was reported that the WH's own lawyer found nothing wrong.:zombismiley:

wkmac

But I thought this case had been closed, it was reported that the WH's own lawyer found nothing wrong.:zombismiley:

Don't worry, as the republicans dig looking for an angle, the truth will emerge and they too will come to the same conclusion as the WH lawyer. Politicians may :censored2: on everyone else but they never :censored2: where they eat!

moreluck

golden ticket member

Never ask a question unless you are sure of the answer! And don't forget, the agent at the center of this was also in the Palin detail.

And this too.

More, I know you can't help but politicize stuff like this but if I were you I'd get a large cup of coffee, sit back and let this thing develop a lot more before you do your usual thing. The other shoe is going to fall and it won't be pretty but then Congress with both sides of the isle will scramble to close the lid on the bottle before this genie gets completely out. They'll have too to save face for everyone!
Well, I figure what's done is done already......and there's only ONE president and he's the guy in charge of the zoo right now. It's under his watch when the guys got careless and didn't know how to be discreet. Maybe he'll hire Mooch out and keep it all in the family!

The question I asked because I really don't recall.....however I really don't care either.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Ahh, here comes the sour grapes...! Even with the help of the conservatives on the supreme court with superpacs, the GOP is still crying about unfairness... awww..... can someone hand me a kleenex?

Poor ole' President Obama has 10 to 1 the amount of cash Romney has....awww... better stock up on kleenex!

In the meantime, how about our president at the correspondence dinner! A smash hit!!

The President Obama at White House Correspondents Dinner - YouTube

PEACE

"I've got his back"
Ive-Got-His-Back-2012.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
tv shows , public appearances, trips to 130 different schools , weekend golfing, multiple daily fundraisers, and now stand-up comedy when does he actually find the time to his "real" job ?

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
tv shows , public appearances, trips to 130 different schools , weekend golfing, multiple daily fundraisers, and now stand-up comedy when does he actually find the time to his "real" job ?

AWWW, it must hurt to see President OBAMA welcomed in all forms of media unlike BUSH who could only speak at military bases for 8 years.. It must really be wierd for you to see the president outside of a military base.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
ah, tos isn't that golf course that bhos uses the most at Camp David inside a military base ?

WTF are you talking about?

OBAMA goes all over the country to adoring fans.... Unlike BUSH who went everywhere to HATING PROTESTERS!

_42660155_hitler.jpg

U138P200T1D226628F8DT20090317190834.jpg
0614-03.jpg

1.jpg

0,,1497671_4,00.jpg

NOW SHOW ME SOME OBAMA PROTESTERS DOING THE SAME IN THE SAME NUMBERS?

And spare me the tea party freaks.

Peace

TOS

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
If Bush is a war-criminal why none of the countries(maybe a few) issuing a warrant to arrest him, including USA?

JUST,

maybe you havent noticed, but none of the former BUSH administration can travel to europe or any other countries that extradites to the EU, because they WILL arrest BUSH and his cohorts for war crimes. Charges in the form of complaints were filed at the HAGUE and arrest warrants requested.

TO date, BUSH attempted to go to switzerland, but had to cancel when his security team realized that he was going to be arrested and they could not protect him. Same with Cheney when he tried to visit canada, he would have been arrested.

War Criminals: Arrest Warrants Requested

War Criminals: Arrest Warrants Requested​

International arrest warrants have been requested for George W. Bush, Richard (Dick) Cheney, Donald Rumsfeld, George Tenet, Condoleeza Rice and Alberto Gonzales at the International Criminal Court, The Hague, Netherlands.
Professor of Law Francis A. Boyle of the University of Illinois College of Law in Champain, United States of America, has issued a Complaint with the Prosecutor for the International Criminal Court against the above-mentioned for their practice of “extraordinary rendition” (forced disappearance of persons and subsequent torture) in Iraq and for criminal policy which constitutes Crimes against Humanity in violation of the Rome Statute which set up the ICC.
As such, the Accused (mentioned above) are deemed responsible for the commission of crimes within the territories of many States signatories of the Rome Statute, in violation of Rome Statute Articles 5 (1)(b), 7 (1)(a), 7 (1)(e), 7 (1)(g), 7(1)(h), 7(1)8i) and 7(1)(k). Despite the fact that the USA is not a signatory State, the ICC has the jurisdiction to prosecute under Article 12 (2)(a) of the Rome Statute.
This Article stipulates that the Court may exercise its jurisdiction if one or more States in which the conduct in question occurred has accepted the jurisdiction of the Court. Furthermore, the forced disappearance of persons and torture in deemed by the Rome Statute as a Crime against Humanity, one which is still ongoing.
The Exercise of Jurisdiction may be activated under Article 13, with respect to a crime committed under Article 5 if the Prosecutor has initiated an investigation. Professor Boyle, in his issue of complaint, respectfully requested that such an investigation be initiated.
The issue of complaint states “about 100 human beings have been subjected to enforced disappearances and subsequent torture by the Accused”, adds that some of them could still be alive today, and that an investigation could save these lives. Regarding those whose enforced disappearances led to their deaths, the Complaint requests a process of explanation and clarification for what would be a murder investigation.

This is ongoing. The hague is investigating and processing the case against the former president and his staff.

For BUSH, and the others mentioned in the complaint, they are STUCK in the USA unless they can sneak out and visit someplace without being noticed. I for one, hope they get arrested while outside the USA. Maybe they will know what its like to be taken and held in a foreign country.

Peace

TOS