President Obama!

Just_another_day_at_work

I am not arguing, just saying the so called international court had the opportunity since 2001/02 or even before that to do investigation and close the case by now, but yet it is 2012.
While in office:
Countries that President Bush visited while in office - CNN.com
After office don't have much data.
But I can tell you they will NEVER be arrested, because (yes) it's a club democrat or republican same @#!.
IMO the same description of the case actually fits Obama too, especially with some new wars/laws attached to it...

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Via THE TRENCHES:
You’ve failed, media.
You’ve had over three years to vet President Barack Obama. Yet in three years in office and over a year of campaigning beforehand, you have either been oddly uninterested or purposefully ignorant of Barack Obama’s educational history. You were, however, quite interested in George Bush’s transcripts.
This uncharacteristic absence of curiosity about an American president alarms us. At $15 trillion, our nation’s debt is the highest it has ever been — and it keeps growing. We’re not convinced that Barack is as smart as you media elitists keep insisting he is.
We therefore offer in reward $10,000 to anyone who provides the college transcripts of President Barack Obama. Occidental, Harvard, Columbia. . . any would represent more intellectual curiosity about the leader of the free world than the media has demonstrated since Obama won the Democrat primary.
Upon obtaining any of these transcripts, please contact war[at]thetrenches[dot]us for verification and payment. This offer goes into effect immediately.
Media, your stranglehold on the truth ends NOW. Let the vetting begin.
Bellum Letale

bbsam

Staff member
I was reading in Time magazine this morning about killing bin Laden. Seems an Admiral McRaven is head of the Special Forces. Say it with me...Admiral McRaven. Isn't that just a bad ass name for commander of the Special Forces?!

over9five

Staff member
I was reading in Time magazine this morning about killing bin Laden. Seems an Admiral McRaven is head of the Special Forces. Say it with me...Admiral McRaven. Isn't that just a bad ass name for commander of the Special Forces?!
I suppose his top-secret licensed to kill codename is "The Raven".

moreluck

golden ticket member
AWWW, it must hurt to see President OBAMA welcomed in all forms of media unlike BUSH who could only speak at military bases for 8 years.. It must really be wierd for you to see the president outside of a military base.

Peace

TOS
He's outside the base, because inside they want to "deck him" !!