President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your work? What work have you done moreluck? What fresh, new, and innovative idea have you had? And no, you can't take credit for copy/paste of WZ and political cartoons...oops. Are you guilty of what you are accusing the president of doing?
Did you ever write in the Big Idea?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Your work? What work have you done moreluck? What fresh, new, and innovative idea have you had? And no, you can't take credit for copy/paste of WZ and political cartoons...oops. Are you guilty of what you are accusing the president of doing?
I'm not the leader of the free world. I have an opinion, I express my opnion, take it or leave it...I don't really care.
If I like an article, I post it.
If I like a political cartoon, I post it.
I didn't know I was breaking any 'bbsam law' you imagine there is. You're free to post your opinions and I don't have to agree with them.
So, you think that me posting a few political cartoons is affecting the world as we know it ???? I hope so!!!!

bbsam

Staff member
I'm not the leader of the free world. I have an opinion, I express my opnion, take it or leave it...I don't really care.
If I like an article, I post it.
If I like a political cartoon, I post it.
I didn't know I was breaking any 'bbsam law' you imagine there is. You're free to post your opinions and I don't have to agree with them.
So, you think that me posting a few political cartoons is affecting the world as we know it ???? I hope so!!!!

So your real problem with what he is doing is that he is using history for "politicking"? That's ridiculous. That's how politics is done every time someone on the right invokes the "Great Conservative" Ronald Reagan or those on the left lift up the virtues of FDR. What do you think it is when Newt Gingrich calls Obama, "the most radical leftist president this country has ever had"? It's politics with a backdrop of history.

bbsam

Staff member
My real problem is.....if I go to a site to read Reagan's biography, I don't want to see anything written about any other anybody!!
If I want to read about all of Obama's accomplishments, I will pick up the pamphlet myself.
Which Reagan biography would you choose?

over9five

Staff member
Back on topic:

obama_columbus.jpg

Historians are now investigating the theory that the Magi were not guided to the infant Jesus by a star, but by the beneficent glow of Barack Hussein’s self-esteem.

Credit to Moonbattery

bbsam

Staff member
Re: Obamabastic !!

In investment circles and on Wall Street, there is nobody more respected than Jamie Dimon. If you don't trust him on Wall Street, you better find some fierce regulators.

Just_another_day_at_work

JP Morgan Chase is a well-run institution. The people responsible for the error have been let go.

Are you telling me that one incident is a reflection of an entire scope of work?

Using this logic, FedEx is screwed up because one of their couriers threw a computer monitor over a fence. The courier in question has also been let go.
Jamie Dimon still there...
"Jamie Dimon personally approved the delta-hedging of its interest rate swaps positions which has resulted in the FUBAR derivatives losses for JPM."
JPM's CIO Loss Widens to $5 Billion - Silver Doctors

moreluck

golden ticket member

ANOTHER CROTCH SALUTE[/URL]

I am sorry folks, but is this the jerk that was elected President of our country? You know, the United States of America, I do believe that saluting the flag goes with that, as does respecting and honoring the service members who have died.
Does this pompous ass believe he is above that gesture? If not a salute, how about a
hand over the heart like the other guy? He can shower us all with flowery words
(via teleprompter) and dazzle us with his bull:censored2: but actions speak louder.
He has no idea about patriotism or respect.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

As a veteran I can assure you that there is nothing disrespectful about the way President Obama is standing in that picture. The protocol for those in uniform is to salute and for military personnel not in uniform to stand at attention and place their right hand over their heart. Civilians are required to remove their hats and face the flag with the option of placing their hand over their hearts. The President is the Commander in Chief but is not a member of the military and as such should follow the directives for civilians.

Whenever I go to a sporting event where the National Anthem is played I stand, remove my hat and perform what you derisively call the "crotch salute". Saluting or placing my hand over my heart is not necessary.

To be fair, it would have been nice had he put his hand over his heart but it is not necessary.

Babagounj

Strength through joy

Don't worry , the teachers union has his back.
[h=1]Education N.C. Teacher Tells Student He Could Be Arrested for Talking Badly About Obama[/h]http://www.theblaze.com/stories/n-c-teacher-tells-student-he-could-be-arrested-for-talking-badly-about-obama/