President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
If 'O' wanted to draw lessons from each of those presidents, he could've done his own essay and made all his points without going and adding his junk to another writer's work.
That's too much like tresspassing.

Say you have a college paper you have slaved over for weeks and I come along and "make it better" by adding a paragaph about the wonderful me. How would you like it?

Babagounj

Strength through joy
After all was bhos the editor of the Harvard Review, but we can't see his work because he had that sealed , too.
Makes one wonder why ?
If he is the smartest person in the room according to the current WH staffers, then why wouldn't he prove it, instead of adding himself onto other's work ?

bbsam

Staff member
If 'O' wanted to draw lessons from each of those presidents, he could've done his own essay and made all his points without going and adding his junk to another writer's work.
That's too much like tresspassing.

Say you have a college paper you have slaved over for weeks and I come along and "make it better" by adding a paragaph about the wonderful me. How would you like it?
I would say it's only fair since the opposition wants to paint him as everything evil under the sun. Call it "fair and balanced" in the Fox News spirit of the words.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Re: Obamanation here today

The image is world wide......so?

Did you bother to read the article? Of course not. If you had you would have read that Newsweek knows that the cover is misleading and that many feel that Newsweek may be doing so out of desperation. The "Gay President" is a take on when they called Clinton the "Black President" for his favorable policies toward minorities. The thinking is simplistic and the cover will backfire.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Did you bother to read the article? Of course not. If you had you would have read that Newsweek knows that the cover is misleading and that many feel that Newsweek may be doing so out of desperation. The "Gay President" is a take on when they called Clinton the "Black President" for his favorable policies toward minorities. The thinking is simplistic and the cover will backfire.
I brought up the "Clinton thing" to you in my post 2035 !! Did you read it?
I read your article.....haven't you ever heard of artistic license (poetic license)? Occupy your weekends with a journalism class. You act like I turned your guy gay.......the world made that image for people's brains!!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
I would say it's only fair since the opposition wants to paint him as everything evil under the sun. Call it "fair and balanced" in the Fox News spirit of the words.
No thanks, I prefer the trespassing charge......."it's time to face the music, not get a song written about you!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

I thought it was strange to hear Obama say that J.P. Morgan was one of the best run institutions.....right after they lost $2B or more. (Jamie Dimon)
Then I find out O had about a million $$ in J.P. Sly devil!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

JP Morgan Chase is a well-run institution. The people responsible for the error have been let go.

Are you telling me that one incident is a reflection of an entire scope of work?

Using this logic, FedEx is screwed up because one of their couriers threw a computer monitor over a fence. The courier in question has also been let go.

moreluck

golden ticket member

JP Morgan Chase is a well-run institution. The people responsible for the error have been let go.

Are you telling me that one incident is a reflection of an entire scope of work?

Using this logic, FedEx is screwed up because one of their couriers threw a computer monitor over a fence. The courier in question has also been let go.
No, I'm telling you that one incident was enough to show me what O is like.... Protect MY invstment no matter what!!!
Picture the Seinfeld where George pushes down the old lady when there's smoke and he saves himself first. That's the president!!

That's my opinion!

And Jamie Dimon has NOT been let go!!

bbsam

Staff member
No thanks, I prefer the trespassing charge......."it's time to face the music, not get a song written about you!!
Again, ignore the format if you like. Tell why his assertions are incorrect or other lessons from history are more apropo...or you could admit he is correct.:happy2:

bbsam

Staff member
You write on my work and you are wrong!

Be proud and write your own history of accomplishments....oh, wait a minute.....
Your work? What work have you done moreluck? What fresh, new, and innovative idea have you had? And no, you can't take credit for copy/paste of WZ and political cartoons...oops. Are you guilty of what you are accusing the president of doing?

BigUnionGuy

Got the T-Shirt
afiv7m.jpg

This Mr. Chang.... must be quite a person !

bbsam

Staff member
So, Bug, this black conservative who hates the Obamas for making America a "communist state", any guesses on how he views the Teamsters? Gotta admit, dripping with irony.