President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

| Wednesday, May 30, 2012 @ 4:32 pm |

Report: “Obama Flies His Barber In From Chicago Every 10 – 14 Days”… Here's the translated German story.....Google Translate

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

| Wednesday, May 30, 2012 @ 4:32 pm |

Report: “Obama Flies His Barber In From Chicago Every 10 – 14 Days”…

Here's the translated German story.....Google Translate

Weasel Zippers---the website of the less-informed.

Nowhere in the "article" does it state that the barber is being flown in on our dime.

It would be much easier (and cheaper) to fly one person to DC twice or thrice a month than to fly an entire detail to Chicago.

He is right--once you find a hairdresser you like you stick with that person--although his is not the most difficult cut and I'm sure he could a barber in DC equally as qualified.

moreluck

golden ticket member

He should have a D.C. barber.......and it was a German story translated by Google and I postd that site also....not Weasel Zippers.

."​
From where he is flown in, then tells us Zariff. "I was in Washington DC I will fly back regularly as this sitting the hairs of our presidents always accurate.." It's broken, but that's what it says.

If you choose to jump to conclusions when you haven't read the whole thin, that's your business, don\'t rag on me Nancy.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Weasel Zippers---the website of the less-informed.

Nowhere in the "article" does it state that the barber is being flown in on our dime.

It would be much easier (and cheaper) to fly one person to DC twice or thrice a month than to fly an entire detail to Chicago.

He is right--once you find a hairdresser you like you stick with that person--although his is not the most difficult cut and I'm sure he could a barber in DC equally as qualified.

"Not only does he not feel bad about the tab taxpayers have to pick up for his haircuts, President Obama obviously also does not care much about the massive carbon footprint his haircuts are leaving on our planet which, we are told, is tipping precariously."

moreluck

golden ticket member

Obama Flies his Trainer Out From Chicago

by Keith Koffler on March 1, 2011, 7:06 am

President Obama is reducing wastelines around the White House but increasing his carbon footprint, choosing to fly a personal trainer to Washington from Chicago every week in order to train the Frist Couple and several White House staffers.
“Buy local” apparently doesn’t extend to exercise gurus. And, I don’t know, seems like getting this trainer halfway across the United States every week must cost even more than John Edwards’ famous $400 haircut.
The New York Times wrote a glowing story about how this guy is keeping “the very fit president” and his aides in shape.
Can anyone imagine the uproar in the press if Bush or Cheney were flying a personal trainer in to work them out? But Obama is a Man of the People.

50,000 lbs of carbon emissions. That's how much carbon emissions are involved in McClellan's flying back and forth every week for a year (

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

"Not only does he not feel bad about the tab taxpayers have to pick up for his haircuts, President Obama obviously also does not care much about the massive carbon footprint his haircuts are leaving on our planet which, we are told, is tipping precariously."

Where did you lift this quote from? It was not in the "article" on WZ.

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

Obama Flies his Trainer Out From Chicago

by Keith Koffler on March 1, 2011, 7:06 am

President Obama is reducing wastelines around the White House but increasing his carbon footprint, choosing to fly a personal trainer to Washington from Chicago every week in order to train the Frist Couple and several White House staffers.
“Buy local” apparently doesn’t extend to exercise gurus. And, I don’t know, seems like getting this trainer halfway across the United States every week must cost even more than John Edwards’ famous $400 haircut.
The New York Times wrote a glowing story about how this guy is keeping “the very fit president” and his aides in shape.
Can anyone imagine the uproar in the press if Bush or Cheney were flying a personal trainer in to work them out? But Obama is a Man of the People.

50,000 lbs of carbon emissions. That's how much carbon emissions are involved in McClellan's flying back and forth every week for a year (

Again, nowhere in the article does it state that the personal trainer is flown in on our dime.

Keep in mind that the President earns a salary and has an annual expense account.

moreluck

golden ticket member

How embarassing....that's like saying that in all of D.C., there are no good barbers or personal trainers. What a slam!

UpstateNYUPSer(Ret)

The guy happens to prefer his own barber and personal trainer and as long as he is flying them in on his own dime or with the funds in his expense account I don't see the problem.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Where do I say that? You are insane? It's a Taiwan creation......use your fact checking skills and pop off a letter to the company that made it and give then a piece of your mind......if there's any left to spare.