President Obama!

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Nor have you addressed that more have died in Bush's war since bhos took over.

WHAT??

do you seriously believe this?

During the BUSH REIGN OF TERROR IN IRAQ, civilians were dying at an average of 250 a day. Most of those casualties of miscalculations of our military. The morgues were overrun with bodies of children, women, old men and women.

Show me where this is the case today under OBAMA?

Get a grip bro.

Peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member
You know, because the economy is roaring back to life.
NEW YORK -- With 99 days until Election Day, President Obama is confident he's in a winning position.

"If the election were held today, I think it would be close, but I think we'd win," he said at a Monday night fundraiser here. " And we now have 99 days left. If I can say that every day for the next 99 days, then we'll be able to embark on the next phase of this journey."

Obama acknowledged that there are plenty of "negative" and "contrast" ads coming from his campaign, but "when people start saying how terrible it is, I just have to remind them -- take a look at what Jefferson and Adams had to say. Democracy’s always been pretty rough and pretty messy."

"I'm confident that we are running a good campaign" and will continue to do so, but Democrats are "being outspent substantially," he told 60 donors, who gave $40,000 each. Though Obama said he doesn't anticipate being able to match them dollar-for-dollar, "we're going to have to continue to compete ... make sure that we can get our message out effectively."​

moreluck

golden ticket member
116030_600.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

It's almost like people have no confidence in Obama's ability to manage the economy.
(CNSNews.com) – Economic confidence has declined again, falling to levels not seen since January, according to a new Gallup survey. The poll found that weak jobs reports and poor economic growth had all but halted an earlier positive trend in Americans’ feeling about the economy.

Economic confidence, measured on Gallup’s Economic Confidence Index, declined last week to -29, the lowest level since January. The Index is an average of two measures of Americans’ opinions on the economy – current economic conditions and future outlook.

Gallup reported that opinions on the future economic outlook – whether people thought the economy was getting better or worse – drove the decline in confidence.

“The economic outlook component of the index accounted for the overall change in economic confidence, declining seven percentage points to -29 over the past week.”​

Babagounj

Strength through joy
More fund raising have been announced , because for the last two months someone other than bhos is collecting more . The horror of it. This must be killing his ego.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Any guesses as to how Debbie Wasserman Schultz will spin this one?

Via Bloomberg:
Manufacturing in the U.S. unexpectedly contracted for a second month in July, showing a mainstay of the economy was struggling to improve as global economies weakened.

The Institute for Supply Management’s factory index was 49.8 last month, close to the three-year low of 49.7 reached in June. Fifty marks the dividing line between expansion and contraction. Economists surveyed by Bloomberg News projected a reading of 50.2, according to the median estimate.

Cutbacks in household purchases, unemployment exceeding 8 percent, Europe’s debt crisis and slower global growth threaten to further restrain an industry that’s been a source of strength for the economy. Factories may also temper production as companies curb spending out of concern that lawmakers will fail to prevent automatic government spending cuts and higher taxes from going into effect next year.

“There’s just an overall softening” in manufacturing, Brad Holcomb, chairman of the ISM survey, said on a conference call with reporters. “What we’re seeing now is a reflection of the overall state of the economy.”

Babagounj

Strength through joy
So this would make it what #7 or #8 wars that he has had a hand in ?
More military deaths , even surpassing GWB numbers , now that's a record he can be proud of .

moreluck

golden ticket member

First time jobless numbers are up from last week.......365,000.

For about 99% of the time, these numbers are revised within a week and they are usually worse.

Why can't they just report a week later with the correct numbers?

I'm sick of the "oops" and hoping that no one is paying attention a week later when they announce the worse number.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
So this would make it what #7 or #8 wars that he has had a hand in ?
More military deaths , even surpassing GWB numbers , now that's a record he can be proud of .

Are you implying that the number of US Soldiers killed is greater than while under BUSH??

7000+ soldiers killed under BUSH..... in 2 wars..... and how many are you saying killed under OBAMA???

If you are suggesting that OBAMA surpassed BUSH, then the total of soldier deaths would be around 15000 and that hasnt happened.

Military deaths have been reduced by OBAMAs policies, civilian deaths have been reduced under OBAMA, and thats not to say there are still people not getting killed, only not at the rate of death that BUSH created.

get your facts straight.

Peace

TOS