President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

New jobless claims.......366,000 which is 2000 lower than last week. As far as the recovery, we are just bouncing along the bottom.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

24y7gv8.jpg

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Interesting read.....and I want to say that just because it's from Fox News , tos , there is no reason for you to become super hyper about it.

[h=1]How I became George Obama's 'brother'[/h] A few days ago I received a call from a man I recently met named George. He was a bit flustered, and soon informed me that his young son was sick with a chest condition. He pleaded with me to send him $1,000 to cover the medical bills. Since George was at the hospital I asked him to let me speak to a nurse, and she confirmed that George’s son was indeed ill. So I agreed to send George the money through Western Union. He was profusely grateful. But before I hung up I asked George, “Why are you coming to me?” He said, “I have no one else to ask.” Then he said something that astounded me, “Dinesh, you are like a brother to me.” Actually, George has a real life brother who just happens to be the president of the United States. (George Obama is the youngest of eight children sired by Barack Obama Sr.) George’s brother is a multimillionaire and the most powerful man in the world. Moreover, George’s brother has framed his re-election campaign around the “fair share” theme that we owe obligations to those who are less fortunate.

Just_another_day_at_work

Don't take it too seriously, just the meaning of the word. :funny:
Mr. Obama’s code name is “Renegade” which according to the Merriam-Webster online dictionary means, as a noun:

1 : a deserter from (one) faith, cause, or allegiance to another

2 : an individual who rejects lawful or conventional behavior
and as an adjective:

1 : having deserted a faith, cause, or religion for a hostile one
2 : having rejected tradition : unconventional

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Re: Obamabastic !!

The levels of distortions no NO BOUNDS when it comes to the GOP talking points. There is a giant fundamental difference between the cuts in medicare advantage and MEDICARE as John McCain was attempting.

McCains cuts were intended on affecting reciepients directly, whereas, the OBAMA cuts to Medicare advantage affects only the PROVIDERS and not the recepients.

That is a giant difference. Cuts to MEDICARE and MEDICARE ADVANTAGE are TWO COMPLETELY DIFFERENT PROGRAMS.

Unless that is, you are a GOP talking head.

peace

TOS

moreluck

golden ticket member

His most important question this week was from a radio show in NM. "Which do you pick, red or green?"

The press is disgusted and even D.W.S. seems stymied, but still spouting her talking points.

[h=2]Even MSNBC Hack Andrea Mitchell Has Had Enough Of Obama Ditching The Press…[/h]
Rep. Debbie Wasserman Schultz on MSNBC can’t answer questions about why the President isn’t speaking to the press (August 17, 2012).

Dracula

Package Car is cake compared to this...

Has moreluck ever posted something regarding UPS or work related subjects here, or is she just an internet troll? It is easy to argue these political topics, but it accomplishes absolutely nothing. Minds will never change here, that much is obvious. This site should have a separate politics page where the trolls can go play.

moreluck

golden ticket member

Has moreluck ever posted something regarding UPS or work related subjects here, or is she just an internet troll? It is easy to argue these political topics, but it accomplishes absolutely nothing. Minds will never change here, that much is obvious. This site should have a separate politics page where the trolls can go play.
You really don't need to ask about me. I sent you a private message several paragraphs long...or did you forget?

This is all current events and as it turns out, this is an election year and all the talk is political.
Hard to find current events topics that aren't political.

You can start any thread you want to contain a topic you want to cover....what's stopping you? (aren't you allowed to be out in the daylight?)

Dracula

No, I never got it, and decided it wasn't worth arguing about anymore. You won't change my mind, and I won't change yours, so I decided to stick to the reason I came here in the first place. I can always go to a political site to argue that stuff, Resend your email if you want--I'll respond--but I'm done arguing politics in these forums.

moreluck

golden ticket member

No, I never got it, and decided it wasn't worth arguing about anymore. You won't change my mind, and I won't change yours, so I decided to stick to the reason I came here in the first place. I can always go to a political site to argue that stuff, Resend your email if you want--I'll respond--but I'm done arguing politics in these forums.
It was a P.M and I've since deleted it. If you decide not to talk politics, one would think you would just stop. What's with the big announcment? You sound like Upstate when he announced he was goingto be gone for good...........We all know how that turned out.

Dracula

As I said above, I did stop. You called it a big announcement, not me. I'm done. Not 'gone for good', just done arguing politics here. That seems like a pretty simple statement to me.

moreluck

golden ticket member

As I said above, I did stop. You called it a big announcement, not me. I'm done. Not 'gone for good', just done arguing politics here. That seems like a pretty simple statement to me.
And yet, you're still here in this awful current events section.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

Aug 18 2012
[h=2]Caption Contest[/h]
obama_wizard.jpg
Provide the winning caption to the picture above and win a free Moonbattery.com t-shirt, perfectly suitable for any formal occasion, courtesy of the esteemed countermoonbats at Party Crasher.
The winner will be announced Monday. Free shirts need to be claimed within a week. T-shirts for the contest are available in blue L or XL only