President Obama!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

Exit_Right.jpg
Via America Is an Obamanation!

Babagounj

Strength through joy
President Barack Obama has added military heroes to his “enemies list,” singling out veterans’ groups such as Special Operations for America and Veterans for a Strong America on his campaign website, much as he singled out donors to Republican rival Mitt Romney for attack.
Breitbart

UPS Lifer

This is such BALONEY its not even funny. This ridiculous rhetoric is repeated...

This is such crap. ...

This is nonsense in action. ...(is) (sp ck)...

TOS

All the phrases above I find common ground with you.

When ever I read your post I couldn't agree stronger with these phrases which were quoted right from your post!

:getwell:

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamabastic !!

Anybody who wonders why republicans are called racist need only look to the comments at the bottom of Limbaugh's sophomoric essay. This is what you fill your time and brain with, moreluck? It does explain alot.
So tell me about Holder not wanting to prosecute blacks ??

"So in Holder's view, it is okay for members of the New Black Panther Party to threaten white people with clubs in Filthadelphia, so they don't vote, simply because it happened in the South in the 60's? Obama's Attorney General for the United States of America simply refuses to post for equal justice under the law."

and this is Mr. Justice ??

moreluck

golden ticket member

What does that have to do with Limbaughs piece?
The last paragraph that you said was all racist mentioned Holder, so I did too.

People like Holder who claim racism at every corner are in fact the biggest racists themslves.

bbsam

Staff member

The last paragraph that you said was all racist mentioned Holder, so I did too.

People like Holder who claim racism at every corner are in fact the biggest racists themslves.

No, the racists are the ones commenting below Limbaugh's piece.

moreluck

golden ticket member

No, the racists are the ones commenting below Limbaugh's piece.
I only read the article.....I never look at the comments because I can decide for myself what I think of an article.
I don't know how to separate just the article from the blog comments without cutting & pasting the entire article on here instead of just the link.

If I put the entire article, Nancy crawls out of the wookwork and asks why I didn't just post a link.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
Re: Obamanation here today

Caption this.......

A teleprompter obscures U.S. President Barack Obama as he speaks during a campaign event at Capital University in Cleveland, Ohio August 21, 2012. (REUTERS/Kevin Lamarque)

moreluck

golden ticket member
Remember when Obama said ,"I didn't approve that ad" ? The one with the guy talking about his wife dying of cancer ?
If he doesn't approve of it and he didn't OK it, then why is it on his re-election site and he talks about it??

This is what is on the 9th slide on Obama’s site.

GST Steel

http://www.barackobama.com/romney/economics/gst

It turns out that Jonathan Lavine, current Obama bundler, was actually in charge, at Bain, during that period, when the layoffs occurred. Oops, that isn’t right, is it? Yes, that story is the one that needs to be reported on. Sorry Mr. President, your lies are just getting to be more than many of us are able to handle

Last edited:

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Is there a single thread that can be used for cut and paste crap?

BTW, the referenced post, hilighted by 'reported' has been removed. Could it be that it is as full of nonsense as the chain letter re-poster?

I can understand why someone who's spouse was kicked to the curb could be bitter, but selling out to those who screwed you is a unique trait, only shared by people who are blinded by ideology, and fact tend to confuse.

Did you watch the video? I have no idea what your complaint is. Are you an ideologue?

moreluck

golden ticket member
Is there a single thread that can be used for cut and paste crap?

BTW, the referenced post, hilighted by 'reported' has been removed. Could it be that it is as full of nonsense as the chain letter re-poster?

I can understand why someone who's spouse was kicked to the curb could be bitter, but selling out to those who screwed you is a unique trait, only shared by people who are blinded by ideology, and fact tend to confuse.

Did you watch the video? I have no idea what your complaint is. Are you an ideologue?
Cut & pastes involve many topics and cover hundreds of threads. To have them all in one thread would be a cluster friend!
What a stupid idea. If you don't like what I post, why do you torture yourself
. Put it on ignore and you won't be bothered.
You have no business talking that ay about my husband! Kicked to the curb implies he was fired and I don't like the tone of that He was not fired. He left on his terms. So leave him out of your posts.