President Obama!

Lue C Fur

Evil member
Watched all four network news stations in Boston tonight, 11pm.
No one mentioned the storming of our Embassy.
They all were concern with a pregnant bank robber, A University professor who plead guilty to murder & will be locked up in a looney bin, and a man injured trying to stop a car break-in .

Im sure that had to show some Pro Obama crap though...

Lue C Fur

Evil member
His response to this incident or lack of a response could finish his campaign.

Sorry...that wishful thinking...the lamestream media with cover it all up and sweep it under the rug and most wont know how much of an idiot the president is. The Obama Kool-aid flows freely to all the Obama Zombies.

texan

I have been holding back. I am so upset for the last 24 hours and the obvious pandering and political
correctness to the animals / haters of all who do not bow down to their version of god, it
makes me want vomit.

I am so distraught at our President.

Romney said what needed to be said BY AN AMERICAN LEADER, and now he is vilified by the Obama
loving - Main stream media. Real Shock huh?

No Apology!!!! Needed for our values of freedom of speech / Our Constitution may I remind
all the weak and cowering and brainwashed.

But an affirmation that we (the USA) were founded on this.

If some people wish to make a video that shares their belief about ISLAM, we HAVE THAT RIGHT
here in America.

No apology needed from the Office of the President, nor the Secretary of State.

Too bad / so sad...... If the Evil Animals of Extreme Islam in Egypt and Libya can not agree, DO NOT
ask us for support AND OUR MONEY!!!!

Do not offer to encourage their hateful, my way or great riots, deaths, threats and much US Mainstream
coverage.

I spoke. So be it. You attack our Embassy's overseas and do NOT THWART IT, YOU ATTACK ME!!!!

I would like to see the US Libyan and US Egyptian embassies leveled tonight by American CAT Bulldozers
after we asked them to leave, quickly

moreluck

golden ticket member
Next thing you know he'll be dusting off his fatigues and raising his right hand for yet another tour of duty.
You don't know when to quit, Nancy!! You remember how people used to put out a smoke by stomping on it ad twisting their foot? That's what you do to people.

Now, with your way of thinking, I should personally draw my own picture and post it. You are way behind the times.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

New jobless number 382,000.

Surprise, last week's # was adjusted upward and the gain of 2000 last week that was crowed about, wasn't accurate. That happens every week.....why not wait and be accurate in the number reported.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

2lu2arl.gif

moreluck

golden ticket member
Last daily intelligence meeting , Sept 6th........A slip of paper is all he requires......Allah forbid that he look at people in their eyes or ask a question because he knows it all. But he didn't cancel Vegas!

BrownArmy

I have been holding back. I am so upset for the last 24 hours and the obvious pandering and political correctness to the animals / haters of all who do not bow down to their version of god, it
makes me want vomit...
I would like to see the US Libyan and US Egyptian embassies leveled tonight by American CAT Bulldozers
after we asked them to leave, quickly

Wow, not sure where to start.

Romney says that the current administration is 'apologizing' for what just happened; that's some political ***************

You say Romney's being 'Presidential'...I disagree...the very night of the attack on the U.S. Embassy, before all the facts were known, and while the fire-fight was still live, Romney goes on mic to say that the response of Obama's administration was 'disgraceful'...

?????????

Romney is so tone-deaf that it's almost funny, except that he's got a 50/50 chance of being the next POTUS, and I feel like he just failed the '3AM-test'.

So, some terrorists picked the anniversary of 9/11 to attack the U.S. Embassy, no real shocker there.

'Arab-Spring' aside, the U.S. owns (quite frankly) decades of poor Middle-Eastern Policy, and the distrust that follows.

WE JUST FINISHED ARMING THE LIBYAN REVOLUTION SO THAT THEY COULD OVERTHROW THEIR DICTATOR, AND NOW THEY'RE POINTING THOSE RPG'S AT US.

Shocker.