President Obama!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Maybe Romney knew by "that night" the administration was headed in the wrong direction.....and the sec'y of state was busy doing movie reviews.
Whenyou see ineptitude, you have to speak up!!

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

moresmall2.png

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama is a stubborn fool....
The Obama administration is sticking to its position that Tuesday’s deadly attack in Benghazi wasn’t premeditated, contradicting U.S. lawmakers and Libya’s own president.

Speaking on several Sunday shows, the U.S. ambassador to the United Nations Susan Rice placed the blame for violence that has spread to two dozen countries across the Muslim world squarely on a U.S.-made anti-Islam video.

Republicans and many others are dubious, with some lawmakers suggesting the attack on the U.S. compound in Benghazi was a coordinated attack by a militant group.

“There’s no question that as we’ve seen in the past with things like [Salman Rushdie's] Satanic Verses, with the [Danish] cartoons of the Prophet Mohammed, there have been such things that have sparked outrage and anger, and this has been the proximate cause of what we’ve seen,” Rice said on Fox News Sunday. “We are of the view that this is not an expression of hostility in the broader sense toward the United States or U.S. policy. It’s proximately a reaction to this video.”

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanation here today

Updated: Sun., Sep. 16, 2012, 5:05 AM

O the apologist
By MICHAEL GOODWIN
Last Updated: 5:05 AM, September 16, 2012
Posted: 12:40 AM, September 16, 2012
According to President Obama’s narrative, the murder of four Americans in Libya is a story of “senseless violence” provoked by an anti-Islam video. According to his Praetorian Guards in the media, the story is how Mitt Romney rudely criticized Obama’s foreign policy.
Here’s the real story: The murder of Ambassador Chris Stevens and three others is the most important terrorist attack on American civilians since 9/11. And it happened on the 11th anniversary of that day of infamy, on Obama’s watch.
There were no Marines on guard, and there are reports that the Benghazi embassy had been warned of an al Qaeda assault, yet there were no precautions. It is likely the organized attackers, some carrying rocket-propelled grenades, had inside information about a “safe house,” where they killed two of the Americans.
Obama, after offering condolences and vowing to find those responsible, flew to a campaign event in Vegas.
If that were all, it would be reason enough to doubt his competency and character. But it’s not all.
The crisis, including riots at our embassies in 20 countries, is the full flowering of a policy predicated on appeasement and apology. To borrow a phrase, the Obama chickens are coming home to roost.
The essence of his doomed approach is revealed in Obama’s refusal to meet with the prime minister of Israel while finding time to meet with the Muslim Brotherhood president of Egypt. The choice raises a fundamental question: Whose side are you on, Mr. President?
To ask is to concede despair. Starting with his Cairo speech in 2009, Obama promised a “new beginning” in our relations with Muslims. Had the comment been a marketing tool for a new administration, it would have been understandable. But the speech was far from benign. It foretold the ruinous path he would follow.
In Cairo, Obama insisted that, after 9/11, America “acted contrary to our ideals,” by using torture — a libel against his own country and the warriors who defend it. Under the Obama “ideals,” we follow a “kill or release” protocol, blasting terrorist leaders with drones while freeing all others without interrogation. So death is now more humane than waterboarding.
He suggested in Cairo that Americans harbor bigotry against Muslims, saying, “We cannot disguise hostility towards any religion behind the pretense of liberalism.” That, too, was a slander, and the policy corollary is that he says nothing about the slaughter of Christians in Arab lands.
He misstated Mideast history to draw a moral equivalency between Israelis and Palestinians. His portrayal of a “humanitarian crisis” in Gaza was spun of whole cloth, as was his claim that Israeli settlement activity “violates previous agreements and undermines efforts to achieve peace.” As a result, there have been no direct negotiations during his term.
On Iran, he talked as if the mad mullahs and the US are equally responsible for the 30-year rupture, even though Iran was at that moment helping to kill our soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan. He said, “No single nation should pick and choose which nations hold nuclear weapons,” a tip-off to his feckless policy.
The central idea of that speech is that America and Israel are largely to blame for radical Islam. The same instinct drips from the statement issued by Obama’s Cairo representative last Tuesday.
Utterly craven, the statement “condemns the continuing efforts by misguided individuals to hurt the religious feelings of Muslims — as we condemn efforts to offend believers of all religions . . . we firmly reject the actions by those who abuse the universal right of free speech to hurt the religious beliefs of others.”
Deciphering the childish gibberish leads to the conclusion that free speech is OK only until Muslim feelings are hurt. Then we surrender our values to the mob.
In its cockeyed defense, the White House offered conflicting claims: one, that the statement came before the riots began; two, that we should, Obama said, “cut folks a little bit of slack” when they fear for their lives.
Let’s see — there was no riot, but they feared for their lives?
In fact, the embassy reaffirmed the apology twice while the riots raged.
After the statement was online for nearly 10 hours, Mitt Romney called it disgraceful and the White House quickly disavowed it. Until then, the apology for free speech was the sole response from the White House to the day’s events.
And why not? It is perfectly consistent with the last four years

wkmac

In 2007' a movie by Michael Moore named Sicko hit theaters across the land. This is what for the most part the vast majority of Americans knew along with the fact that Moore tended to support the democratic party cause.

Now what may not be as widely known.

Rahm Emanuel's brother, Ari Emanuel, founder and head of the PR firm Endeavor Agency (now known as William Morris Endeavor 2009' merger) was also the agent for........you guessed it, Michael Moore. Now it's interesting but not earth shaking but let's follow the money so to speak and see where the trail leads. Of course the film Sicko comes out in 2007' and from a PR standpoint, it did prove of value for what would become the effort to pass ObamaCare. Does Moore get the citizen/humanitarian award or is there a broader payoff in the mix?

Peter Schweizer, author of the book, "Profiles in Liberal Hypocrisy" exposed some rather interesting stock holdings that Mr. Moore held. Now the first that rattled cages was his Halliburton shares, "NO HE DIDN'T? OH YES HE DID!" (Boeing too) but relating to healthcare he also own Eli Lilly shares. And how well was Eli Lilly in the ObamaCare game? Moore also had a stake in Tenet Healthcare and I wonder how Tenet hurt as a result of ObamaCare?

And of course all the while Moore was of course berating the so-called "free market" while at the same time he's in the middle of the so-called "free market." I wonder what we'd discover if we really looked at the books of Michael Moore?

Just a little "follow the money" fun.

moreluck

golden ticket member
FOOD FOR THOUGHT.............
This a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose. The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that’s required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: ’Please, correct me if I’m wrong, but I understand that most Imams and of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all ) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that’s the case, can you g ive me the definition of an infidel?’

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, ‘Non-believers!’ I responded, ‘So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.. Is that correct?’ The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar..’

He sheepishly replied, ‘Yes.’ I then stated, ‘Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!’ The Imam was speechless! I continued, ‘I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?’

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims’ beliefs.
In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
This a true story and the author, Rick Mathes, is a well-known leader in prison ministry. The man who walks with God always gets to his destination. If you have a pulse you have a purpose. The Muslim religion is the fastest growing religion per capita in the United States , especially in the minority races!!!

Last month I attended my annual training session that’s required for maintaining my state prison security clearance. During the training session there was a presentation by three speakers representing the Roman Catholic, Protestant and Muslim faiths, who explained each of their beliefs.

I was particularly interested in what the Islamic Imam had to say. The Imam gave a great presentation of the basics of Islam, complete with a video. After the presentations, time was provided for questions and answers. When it was my turn, I directed my question to the Imam and asked: ’Please, correct me if I’m wrong, but I understand that most Imams and of Islam have declared a holy jihad [Holy war] against the infidels of the world and, that by killing an infidel, (which is a command to all ) they are assured of a place in heaven. If that’s the case, can you g ive me the definition of an infidel?’

There was no disagreement with my statements and, without hesitation, he replied, ‘Non-believers!’ I responded, ‘So, let me make sure I have this straight. All followers of Allah have been commanded to kill everyone who is not of your faith so they can have a place in heaven.. Is that correct?’ The expression on his face changed from one of authority and command to that of a little boy who had just been caught with his hand in the cookie jar..’

He sheepishly replied, ‘Yes.’ I then stated, ‘Well, sir, I have a real problem trying to imagine Pope John Paul commanding all Catholics to kill those of your faith or Dr. Stanley ordering all Protestants to do the same in order to guarantee them a place in heaven!’ The Imam was speechless! I continued, ‘I also have a problem with being your friend when you and your brother clerics are telling your followers to kill me! Let me ask you a question: Would you rather have your Allah, who tells you to kill me in order for you to go to heaven, or my Jesus who tells me to love you because I am going to heaven and He wants you to be there with me?’

You could have heard a pin drop as the Imam hung his head in shame. Needless to say, the organizers and/or promoters of the Diversification training seminar were not happy with my way of dealing with the Islamic Imam, and exposing the truth about the Muslims’ beliefs.
In twenty years there will be enough Muslim voters in the U.S. to elect the President!I think everyone in the U.S. should be required to read this

Ridiculous Rhetoric.

Peace

TOS

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member

click

moreluck

golden ticket member
Even Snopes says it's an editorial......editorials are often classified under the heading "opinion".

Did you ever wonder why there's nothing negative about Obama on snopes ??

Jones

fILE A GRIEVE!
Staff member
Even Snopes says it's an editorial......editorials are often classified under the heading "opinion".

Did you ever wonder why there's nothing negative about Obama on snopes ??
The guy is entitled to his opinion, but the story he told is pretty clearly not true.

moreluck

golden ticket member
I'm with Bachman when she told the president he should cancel David Letterman show, cancel JayZ and cancel Beyonce and schedule a meeting with Netanyahu.

Yet he has the time to meet with the Muslim Brotherhood. His priorities are misdirected!!