President Obama!

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
Oligarchy! Yay! Intelligence! Yes the US is dangerously close if not already an Oligarchy. For those saying WTF is an Oligarchy, it's when the rich run a society of people. I do believe most of our tax system is set to benefit about...125000 families. These are people who are super rich. Not all of them are business owners. The make (not have) but make at least 5 million bucks a year. And the talking points about our businesses paying 35% in taxes in a bunch of horse turds. Fact check any numbers talking heads give you. The nominal tax rate is 35%. The effective tax is closer to 19% on average and oddly enough the richest pay less than 10%. Nominal tax and effective tax are two vastly different numbers. Any candidate is going to paint the rosiest picture for you. They'll use nominal every time.

sortaisle

Livin the cardboard dream
BTW for everyone's personal enrichment, please by all the gods you may or may not believe in...visit factcheck.org and read up on how each candidate twists, turns, deceives and lies for votes. It's a shame really. The people would be best served with honest numbers but it isn't about the people...it's about getting your vote. Read up folks. It's a great site that's non partisan and just looks at what is said and then checks into the information. They have no political involvement. Both candidates should be ashamed of themselves...especially Romney since he's pretty quick to point out that he was a pastor for his church.

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Hooray!

They are all politicians, however some really are worse than the others.

I hate politics, but I love my country. There are times I may dissent with the leadership, but I would never intentionally try to tank everything to prove a point. I have grandkids, and I want them to have an opportunity based on ability, and I want them to have their potential reached and exceeded in our 'public' educational system.

Not all of us go to the best Prep Schools, and can borrow money from our folks to get us through the lean times, and start our own businesses with that borrowing power.

My family have been owners/partners in UPS for over 80 years. Three generations.

I firmly believe that Jim Casey would not share Willard M Romney's principles. I can't speak for current leadership at UPS.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

Spend-like-drunken-sailors.jpg

moreluck

golden ticket member

New jobless claims 388,000 !! Bad place for an incumbant to be.

Romney's words resonate here...."you don't have to live like this."

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=1]CNN Managing Editor Sends Staff Email Defending Crowley[/h]http://www.breitbart.com/Big-Journalism/2012/10/17/CNN-sends-letter-to-employees-defending-crowley

M

MenInBrown

Why do you think that is? What policies led to that? What would you do differently?

More farm subsidies? Free Romney accountants for failing businesses? Less war? More pulling together?

A policy has been in place the last 4 years...so evidently its time for something else. Growth is slower than last year, and last year was slower than the year before...you think that is the right direction? People were warned about what these policies would do to the economy...Now that its coming true, people want a change.

Buddybrown

Iran: How long can debt-laden US remain world power? ---Iranian President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad predicted the impending downfall of the "US empire," blaming the collapse on a combination of the country's massive debt and its loss of legitimacy within the international community, Iran's official news agency IRNA reported Thursday.----“How long can a government with a $16 trillion foreign debt remain a world power?” he asked at a press conference with Kuwaiti media personnel. "The Americans have injected their paper wealth into the world economy and today the aftermaths and negative effects of their pseudo-wealth have plagued them.” Iran: How long can debt-laden US... JPost - Iranian Threat - News ----What kind of message does this send our enemies??---