President Obama!

roadrunner2012

Four hours in the mod queue for a news link
Troll
Just to be clear back, I never called it an EO, I called it "an order".

Yes, you did, and I'm sure you know the difference. There seem to be some here that don't know the difference.

And it was a comment about EO's, so I didn't want the 47% to get confused. You'll have them sending tips to WND about our secret plans to keep the Chinese from running our infrastructure. Romney has promised wind production to them,. They are an arm of Bain, run by M & M Enterprises.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Re: Obamanomics

1z4fxus.jpg

wkmac

Yes, you did, and I'm sure you know the difference. There seem to be some here that don't know the difference.

And it was a comment about EO's, so I didn't want the 47% to get confused. You'll have them sending tips to WND about our secret plans to keep the Chinese from running our infrastructure. Romney has promised wind production to them,. They are an arm of Bain, run by M & M Enterprises.

Well it's a good thing they have you to save them from demons like me. I'm sure they are most grateful too.

Babagounj

Strength through joy
[h=2]James Carville Explains Why He Is a Democrat[/h]“Ideologies aren’t all that important. What’s important is psychology.
The Democratic constituency is just like a herd of cows. All you have to do is lay out enough silage and they come running. That’s why I became an operative working with Democrats. With Democrats all you have to do is make a lot of noise, lay out the hay, and be ready to use the ole cattle prod in case a few want to bolt the herd.
Put a little fear here and there and you can get people to vote any way you want. "

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama will try to talk about everything except his record.

And Candy girl will help him.........supposedly the people aren't going to ask the probing questions
like the pro will. Guess what? The term inquiring minds applies to the people and we want to know. The candidates better follow the rules of townhalls and Candy too.....she signed on, she needs to obey the rules too.

Sorry prez. It's your day of reckoning!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/u...own-hall-format.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

M

MenInBrown

And Candy girl will help him.........supposedly the people aren't going to ask the probing questions
like the pro will. Guess what? The term inquiring minds applies to the people and we want to know. The candidates better follow the rules of townhalls and Candy too.....she signed on, she needs to obey the rules too.

Sorry prez. It's your day of reckoning!

http://www.nytimes.com/2012/10/16/u...own-hall-format.html?partner=rss&emc=rss&_r=0

Even if she doesnt follow the rules, it will only make the Dems look even worst that they cant even follow simple directions. Just another pathetic attempt to keep from drowning.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Who was it on this board that said the military was solidly behind ROMNEY?? was it LIFER?? ISLAND?? TEXAN?? whoever..... answer remains the same... WRONG! Romney didnt surpass Ron Paul in 2012!

Below is a table of contributions from military and civilian employees of the military for the 2012 election cycle.

moreluck

golden ticket member
YOU ARE DOING A HELL OF A LOT OFWORK WHEN THERE IS ONLY OBAMA,. rOMNEY AND MAYBE ROSEANNE.....WHO DO YOU THINK THE MILITARY LIKE ?????

damn caps. locked !!

M

MenInBrown

Who was it on this board that said the military was solidly behind ROMNEY?? was it LIFER?? ISLAND?? TEXAN?? whoever..... answer remains the same... WRONG! Romney didnt surpass Ron Paul in 2012!

Below is a table of contributions from military and civilian employees of the military for the 2012 election cycle:

Donor
Obama
Romney
Paul
Defense Acquisition University
$0
$1,000
$0
National Defense University
$300
$0
$0
National Guard
$7,507
$4,490
$16,333
NATO
$250
$0
$0
US Air Force
$69,532
$54,170
$90,611
US Army
$165,646
$87,218
$115,458
US Coast Guard
$12,122
$4,700
$13,819
US Dept of Defense
$176,121
$71,043
$39,500
US Marine Corps
$16,168
$16,120
$30,855
US Military
$2,112
$5,491
$2,755
US Navy
$86,656
$43,203
$89,943
Total
$536,414
$287,435
$399,274

Romney has surpassed Ron Paul...didnt see him at the debate last night.

moreluck

golden ticket member
Obama should probably take Michelle on some "fancy-ass" vacations because until Jan. we are stuck paying for them After Jan. she and the girls will have to pay for their own vacations......the state parks can be fun!!! Do they have Kobe beef there ????

M

MenInBrown

Would you take the Dow at 6500 and losing 800,000 jobss a month to get those prices?

We are losing jobs every month so whats the difference...we arent even creating enough jobs to keep up with population growth.

roadrunner2012

Troll

We are losing jobs every month so whats the difference...we arent even creating enough jobs to keep up with population growth.

Why do you think that is? What policies led to that? What would you do differently?

More farm subsidies? Free Romney accountants for failing businesses? Less war? More pulling together?

roadrunner2012

Troll
Like we need Fox to tell us what we saw with our own eyes.

'It was the nasty moderator, how dare she question Mittens lies? '

Laughable.

The Other Side

Well-Known Troll
Troll
Like we need Fox to tell us what we saw with our own eyes.

'It was the nasty moderator, how dare she question Mittens lies? '

Laughable.

Fox, the official campaign arm of Mitt Romney is trying desperately to keep him in the race.... they dont care what they have to make up, they know the "morelucks" of the world will simply repeat whatever they feed them.

peace

TOS

roadrunner2012

Troll
I'm just assuming that includes full time students, as well as other people 'not really in the work force'.

As I said on another thread, are you willing to save the boat we are all in, or are you intent on sinking it? I'll toss you overboard if you are intent on sinking all of us. Everyone else who is rowing feels the same way.

Oligarchy doesn't suit the well being of the people.